Reviews for Duty Bound
SmileyDJingles chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
Great story!
krysalys chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
Aside from a few spelling typos, this was an excellently written story. No drawn-out beat-the-reader-over-the-head pathos H/C horse crap (pun completely intended *G*), nor any OOC ickleness that made me want to vomit from the saccharine sweetness. Excellent pacing, great character development, and no "It's like nothing EVER happened!" happy ending.

Thank you for writing and sharing such a refreshing story.

-}-
dakota.doc chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
I know this is old, I've told you before that I love your other stories and I'm reading the old ones. I just have to tell you this was (is really) wonderful. I love how you capture them.
books-n-cookies chapter 19 . 2/5/2010
that was such a great story! i enjoyed reading it! thank goodness Tony was okay! i really enjoyed it :)
KindleLyn chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Wow, wow, wow! My heart is breaking for Tony and Gibbs. You did a great job showing their feelings for each other without making them seem out of character.
KindleLyn chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Holy Smokes! This is an awesome story and I can't wait to read the rest. I'm excited to see where you're gonna take this!
Anjelik chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm guilty of...re-reading this story at least 5 times, I'm not kidding! And it never gets any less awesome and fun for me:) Thank you for creating such a beautiful and in character stories, you really have a gift from God!

I've read what you've written in your profile, about reviewers starting to criticize grammar or spelling in your stories, and I find it quite unbelievable! What is there to criticize?:-)I confess, I am mostly too sucked into the plot to notice some little typo, but who cares if the story is as pleasurable to read as your are?

Whether you start writing for NCIS again, or not, is your decision and it should stay so; no pressure:) Just to let you know how much I enjoy them all!

Hugs,

Andy
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was absolutely fabulous, I love the fact that you can portray DiNozzo Senior as an absolute ass without him becoming pure evil.
BisleyD chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
How nice!

I like your writing style. The dialogues are very comfortable and I at least had it easy to imagine them happening right in front of me.

My Tony-complex also approves the plot ;]
untamed canine chapter 19 . 7/4/2009
Bravo! Well done!

I couldn't spend three days reading this and not say anything. It was a good read and had me guessing all the way through. Great Job!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 19 . 7/4/2009
That was an awesome story well done ! i only wish that you were still writing :D great story tho :D
Vorserkeien chapter 19 . 5/12/2009
:D Figured it was about time I finally got round to reviewing this heehee! Sorry :P!

Wasn't too keen on it first time I read it, but now I've decided I really like it :D. You really are an amazing writer :)!

Thanks for the read!
scryoko chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
I'll have you know, I'm alternating between having a hundred-watt grin tattooed on my face and squealing like the happiest man (okay, girl) alive. I'm in love with this fic! Very well written, believable and everyone was in character! Fantastic!
Mokibobolink chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
Yet another great story. I especially loved the last chapter with Tony and the horses.
Mokibobolink chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
you've made me cry twice now and I'm not even done with the story yet! Wow. Tony's "I love you Boss" was heartbreaking.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »