Reviews for Duty Bound
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Another one, YIPPE! I'm a happy camper knowing that here's a story which will contain everything a really, really brilliant read should have. And so far, chapter 1 is living up to the reputation of its author. The suspense is killing me!
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh my goodness. I love it. Update soon!
Lady Annabelle Astair chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
oh, this is gonna be good! Please update soon!

~Annabelle
bethellie chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Ooh, a new Richefic story. And it sounds like it's going to be another exciting one.
louise chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
this looks this means gibbs has been caught tooa nd so will get his share of hurt as well as tony.

update soon please
SharkySheep chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
o, okay I'm hooked!

Loved the first chapter, it is really well written and so very exciting. I love it and the build up is great. I want, need and must have more as i can't wait to find out what happens when Tony and Gibbs wake up. Update soon please, as i don't think i can wait. If it makes you go any faster i'll also be holding my breath!
broody21 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
great start so far. Keep it up it has alot of potential.
Tweeter chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Woot! Good to see one of the better writers of Tony stories has written another story, I was beginning to despair. Excellent start. I love how competentent and confident Tony is, and how Gibbs respects his intuition. I'll be watching for more of this.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh Goody, another great story coming from Richefic! That's an early birthday present for me :):) I am very intrested in where this is going and I can't wait to see how you unravel this mystery :)

Happy Typing!
all done chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Well, if the first step in Fanfic Writing 101 is to grab your reader's attention - then you get an A. I'm hooked and salivating for more (not a pretty sight actually). Please let there be Tony whumping! You gave us Tony respect (sorely missing sometimes) as well as a well written opening chapter. All the pieces are here - let the drama and whumping begin!

Oh, and thank you.

(I am still trying to find lists where well written NCIS dramas are archived. Can find ship stuff everywhere - but good drama with a little emphasis on Tony (my achilles heel) are hard to find. If you know of a site - please pass it on!
Claire chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
WooHoo! Love your stories. Happy to see another one. Great start.
isis-sg1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
ah! No!

don't leave me there!

That was god :)Great opening as as always i'm desperate for the next chapter. Love the line that Tony said to Ziva about her father loving her more than he thought, makes me think that DiNozzo Sr hid things in his room (seeing as he had the idea in the first place)

Can't wait to see what happens
vamoarribauruguay chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Excellent start! what happened to Dinozzo? and gibbs?

start typing hunni because i can wait much longer to know whats going on!
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38