Reviews for Duty Bound
Mokibobolink chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Oh my god that final scene with Gibbs deciding to leave Tony and Tony begging him to let him do his job...I'm in tears right now. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Gonna have to finish this later, darnit. Can't wait to see what's next.
pdljmpr6 chapter 19 . 4/19/2009
I don't know whether to cry or laugh or squeal or what. That story could not have been more perfect. Not a word too many, not a sentence too few, not out of character (which is extreamly difficult to do in such an OOC situation) dialogue was perfect. I don't knwo what else to say. Plot was well rounded and well thought out, the OCs were 3D and well done. Absolute perfection right here in written from. Unbelievable job.

pdljmpr6 chapter 18 . 4/19/2009
Oh wow. Loved the farwell. Tee-hee the case files. And FINALLY some Tiva time!

pdljmpr6 chapter 17 . 4/19/2009
Aw. Now YOU are a TRULY talented writer. To take me from hating Daddy D's guts, to being almost fond of him in a chapter length is something to say. Great job.

pdljmpr6 chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
Go ZIVA! Oh man I am SO in love with this fic it's wrong.

pdljmpr6 chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Hell yeah DINOZZO! Whoo-hoo! Tell Daddy D where to stick it!

pdljmpr6 chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
Oh I am SO ready for the scat to hit the fan. I couldn't be any furhter on the edge of my seat...

pdljmpr6 chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
Nope. Not gonna happen. Gibbs'll sooner shoot the guy before he lets him take Tony away from him again.

pj

I kinda hope he does. Shooth him I mean.
pdljmpr6 chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
You THINK, ducky? what ELSE could go wrong?

pdljmpr6 chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
This fic has got my stomach all up in knots. it's so perfect and raw and real and heartbreaking. It makes me want to cry! The characters and dialoge are down pat. My favorite line from this chapter was that when Tony got scared Gibbs told him, "you run to me." God I loved that part. I'm worried about how Tony will react to the scan...

Azamiko chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
*happy sigh* You really do write such great fics. Perfect distractions, too.
mandy chapter 19 . 3/24/2009
Great story. You wrote the characters very close to canon (I like your guys better, I think). Love that your stories are long, but once again I have stayed up into the wee hours of the morning to finish it in one reading! Sign of a great author if your readers can't put your stories down. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your stories!
Kohako Shadow chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
I'm too tired to type anything constructive so I'll just keep it short. This was one hell of a story.

You are like my #1 Author of NCIS, partly because your father/son relationship between Gibbs and Tony kicks ass.

Kohako_Shadow
hudson911 chapter 19 . 3/10/2009
As it turns out, I couldn't stop reading this sotry even if I tried, it was too good. Amazing job. One of the few great ones out there.
hudson911 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
That was definitly a swift turn of events. Now I really have to stay up and read a few more chpater before I turn in, even though it's 2am. I know it'll be well worth it though. Great chapter.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »