Reviews for Duty Bound
The Greek me chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
Great story my friend!I really enjoyed Tony getting al better gradually...Bravo!
ghostbeach chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
great story! and it has a great ending too, not too cheesy or happy ending-ish. I love the details and the way you write. A good read!
Anne chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Wow...I absolutely loved this story. You are very talented. The only part I would have changed would be the Ziva and Tony romance parts...prefer them as friends and partners, not lovers...but that's my personal preference. Enjoyed reading this so much!

Thank you.
Murgy31 chapter 19 . 1/29/2009
This was a great story! Is it completed?
NadaZilch chapter 19 . 11/27/2008
Hard to read-due to the serious content-but well worth it in the end. Welle-written. Another of your stories I've enjoyed.
amberlynn07 chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
O good line from Ziva at the end
Denouement Intrusion chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I can only presume that I was too overwhelmed by the intensity and audacity of this story.

This is probably your best work and arguably one of the best NCIS fanfics out there. It's a long time favorite of mine and I just can't say enough about it - everyone else pretty much beat me to it. But the scene where Tony convinces Gibbs to leave him gets me sniveling every time. A wonderfully plotted, brisk fast paced tale packed with angst, emotion and surprisingly, triumph.

Totally wonderful in every way. What I generally do is go to my favorites list to "Trials and Tribulations" and get to your catalog so I can peruse my favorite stories. This one is usually my first stop. It's just so damn good.

I hope I've made my point. I love all your NCIS stuff. But as I re-read I will try to review. Though really, what can I say. It's all wonderful.
blarney chapter 19 . 9/15/2008
This is about the third time I have read this fic over the past few months. I find myself coming back to it every so often. Your emotional character portrayals are exceptional and the love and devotion shown between Tony and Gibbs brings tears to my eyes. Also glad to see a healing allowed to start between Tony and his father. The entire team effort to first find Tony and then participate in his healing process was beautifully written. I don't often review but couldn't let this opportunity pass and hope to see many more stories from you in the near future.
chase A dream chapter 19 . 9/9/2008
wow! wat a great story...very well written... enjoyed this muchly
Phoenix414 chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
THIS ONE WAS VERY GOOD, DEFINATELY MOVING TO ONE OF MY TOP FAVORITES!
Lillz chapter 19 . 8/28/2008
awesome story. so totally excellent! this is going on my favourites. got any more?
crokettsgirl chapter 19 . 7/13/2008
Again I have to say this is fantastic writing and plot. I liked also how you put Tony's dad in this and showing how he was, but also showing that the man saw the mistake he made too. I was engrossed through out the whole story. Nice twists too...And you have the characters down so well..sue
Dark Archer chapter 19 . 6/20/2008
all right! That was an awsome ride! It had everything a great story should have.
hitchcockstarlet chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
Wow! First story I've read about Tony father-son reconciliation... I must admit that it's refreshing! You're a talented writer and your stories keep me enthralled. Never quit!
tacoma chapter 19 . 4/24/2008
This was a good story. You have all the voices down pat - Ziva especially. Great writing.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »