Reviews for Duty Bound
Ilerre chapter 17 . 1/14/2008
I've read your story a couple of time and it's always the same. This last sentence: “This year the award for Agent of the Year goes to ... Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.” it's gives me goosebump everytime, lol.
affleckfan08 chapter 19 . 12/10/2007
i absolutely loved this story! your so good at writing a well-written gibbs/tony story!
illiana06 chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
this and your 'not a death story' were both great.I really couldn't find anything to critisise. Thanks
Like A BULLDOG chapter 19 . 10/25/2007
I *loved* this... it's so sad, and yet... so sad... and yet...

SO SAD!
sparkycola1 chapter 19 . 10/21/2007
Aww, Tony deserves that award _ Thanks for posting! I really enjoyed that. Ended a little abruptly at the end but I am the worst for abrupt endings so I understand :D

Sparky
supergirl3684 chapter 19 . 10/14/2007
that was great! I loved it! You write the Tony/Gibbs relationship so amazingly well! great job!
supergirl3684 chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
I'm so glad Tony and Ziva are sticking to DiNozzo Sr! Grr...that man deserves to be shot!
supergirl3684 chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
:) need I say more!
supergirl3684 chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
YAY Gibbs is staying with Tony! (not that I doubted him for a minute!)
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
:( at least he's not dead...poor tony!
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
I...there's 13 more chapters but I'm not sure I can keep reading...I hope he's not dead...please...
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
oh my...that was...great...amazing...wow!
bookworm45 chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
That was an amazing story! You did a great job on it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I enjoyed it so much. It was just perfect!
infiniteviking chapter 14 . 10/10/2007
*howls with laughter at DiNozzo's ruse* He's where? And he did WHAT? Now that's the Tony we all know and love. And Ginns smirking at him... and "Mickey Mouse could forge your signature"... and "you've got three ex-wives and Abby's caff-pow habit to support"... XD!

Huh... T/Z? Interesting, though unexpected. But the end of this chapter really gets me. Even with everything he's gone through, Tony is still able to let Gibbs know how much his support has meant during the ordeal. And even with the emotions running high, you put in the important details: Gibbs holding the menu at arm's length "so he could read it." *laughs*
infiniteviking chapter 13 . 10/10/2007
Somehow I haven't been getting update notifications - so it was great to check out your stories, just on spec, and find not only this one complete but a bunch of new ones! *settles down to read*

Ah, cliffhanger! And a good one. Looks like Tony's in pretty good condition after all - still has all his quick instincts. And that interesting bit with Dr Abrahams: it's not everyone who can get away with confronting Gibbs like that. Nice! *dashes off to read the next chapter*
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »