Reviews for Duty Bound
Kelly Mc chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story and how you wrote Gibbs and Tony.
SchattenTanzer chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
Great stuff
Soonerlo chapter 19 . 9/19/2007
Loved it! Thanks so much for this story
Cassi0 chapter 19 . 9/19/2007
Oh I really loved this story... Though I would like to hear about Priscilla and horse therapy... I'm sad it's over I want more!
Ivy3 chapter 19 . 9/19/2007
I hope you appreaciate me reading and reviewing this story in Thailand. It was a great ending, I liked the bit of closure with daddy DiNozzo, the beginning of something with Ziva. Not to mention the way you've perfected the Tony/Gibbs relationship. Great job.
sentarla chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
oh, oh, oh. (hand up waving in air) New, story, new story with that intro to new story I can't wait! I thought this story was fantastic. The ending was a little sudden but it left me feeling warm and fuzzy. Did Tony keep the horse? LOve it, love it, loved it.

Can't wait to get into your new story.

thanks!
mouse8 chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
This was a fantastic story all round. You always do a great job!
all done chapter 19 . 9/17/2007
Great story!

Thanks so much.
pike2 chapter 19 . 9/17/2007
I loved this. Looking forward to your new one, when I get the time!

Thanks
Brakkari chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
Your story was just too good - I'm kind of sad that's over now. You ever thought about writing a sequel about the time at the ranch? I so much like any Tony-Gibbs-relationship, it might be interesting to read more about these last 6 month.

However, watching out for your new story, Brakkari
pryrmtns chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
Brava! Well written story with great closure.
Sarai chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
I liked it, although you could have done a whole lot w/ the counceling scenes, and what happened to the horse?
vanishingp2000 chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
Wonderful as always! I love the understanding between Gibbs and DiNozzo but you never overplay it. Great writing. Many thanks, I'm off to start you new story now. VP.
jellybean367 chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
wow, amazing story!

such a great job at writing it :) :)

can't wait to hear more from you!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 19 . 9/16/2007
YAY, Ton is allright again and he even won an award. Really loved this story, great writing.

Thought the trick with the abused horse was a real nice one.

Looking forward to your new story :)
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »