Reviews for Catch My Disease
roxanne chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Oh please please please please please please please please continue this! It's so exciting and i need to know what happens! Is Pam ok! This is a FANTASTIC sotry and you write WONDERFULLY so please please please please continue! Please!
scrawn chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
dude! update!
sezza chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
You so totally need to update this baby like RIGHT NOW. This is one of (if not, the) best cross-over fic i have ever read. And i'm totally hooked. PLEASE update soon, coz the wait is making me crazy
Yourmyoxygenalone chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
This is by far the best office fic I have ever read. You personify the characters perfectly and I love how you combine the Office and Heroes character. Amazing fic, keep writing.
PoPCoRn chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
Great chapter. I love the way you write.
AssistanttotheRegionalManager chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
i loved this chapter! you should probably update really really soon. good job! you totally have the office humor down. i love it!
alan is stupid chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Yay! I knew Dwight couldn't be evil! -squee- He's just an idiot. I'm really eager to see other people's reactions in the office- that should be fun. Especially Karen, since she's probably wondering what's going on with her ex. 3 -sigh- Oh, Michael. Sometimes I truly think you are mentally ill. But then other times he makes perfect sense when he's not joking around, like on the Booze Cruise with Jim. I'll never understand the innerworkings of him, I suppose... Anyways, thanks for updating! I hope Pam'll be okay! D

-Audrey
Finding Disco chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Great chapter...it was totally intense and I love it! Keep it up...I'm dying to know where you're taking this story!

-Bridget
Ladywilde chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Another excellent chapter... this was so great. Jim was awesome in this ~ no one is going to take Pam away from him and get away with it. His throwing Dwight into the breakroom was hilarious as was Michael mistaken Claire for a stripper. That rocked! Just great - all around, this story combines my two current favorite shows and favorite characters too. Really, its a genius crossover and I am absolutely loving it to bits. More soon please~
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Good chapter, I like Dwight the best in this chapter, I like that he isn't really bad and that he thinks he's helping people out lol, and I'm glad you added a little bit of Kevin in there, he is my favorite minor character! Update soon!
Finding Disco chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
This is such an awesome fic! I love Heroes and the Office so this is like a super show! Update soon...I want to know whats going to happen to Pam!

-Bridget
Ladywilde chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Oh, what is the matter w. Pam? running away like that -arrgh, oh I hyope Jim and everyone else comes to rescue her from Sylar - this story rocks! I can't wait for the next update.
Ladywilde chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
That chapter was just adorable. I loved it, Poor Pam - she was so freaked out! I would have been too, you do a really good job of putting Pam and Jim both in this kind of situation, who would have thought a crossover w. these two shows, would work so well? And, it truly does - this is great. I am adding it to my alerts! Awesome...
Ladywilde chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Oh whata great chapter... "close your eyes and save her life," good god! I loved that line - Pam is so awesome, she was so ready to sacrifice herself for Jim, too beautiful... Love this story. On to read more...
Ladywilde chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Oh hell yeah, bring on Sylar ... woo hoo, this fic couldn't get better unless Sylar and Jim duked it out X-men style for Pam's heart - then that would be ultimate. This is fantastic and I love this story 0h so much, great work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »