Reviews for Rejected Love
guest flame chapter 1 . 7/19
yo man awsome fanfiction you rock
msfiredragon23 chapter 1 . 2/26
GO diakari
LanternLover23 chapter 1 . 1/18
I agree! I am a Daikari supporter and always will be! *sends Takari fans evil glares* People who support Takari are Loo-oosers! *rubbish and rotten fruit is hurled at Lantern from Takari fans*
Anyway, I've always wanted a fic like this even if you say you suck at romance! I think you are pretty good at it! Besides! I didn't want close-up, sleep together romance (if you know what I mean) with Daisuke/Davis, just some acknowleding of Daisuke/Davis from Kari and her realizing how much she's hurt him.
Lol,
LanternLover23
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I like Davis and Kari forget tk
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
DANG! Kari acted like an uncertified cheer leader at the game. If i had been Davis, i would have told Kari that the way she talked about TK was wrong and that we should see other people.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
... HAHAHAHA! i do love looking back in time :)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Daikari FTW! Yay! Aside from a few grammatical errors, it was a REALLY great story!
DaikariTaiora4eva chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cuuute. So sweeet! I LOVE DAIKARI!

Thanks for writing this. I get so sick of seeing Takari now. It's so common. lol. Nice one bud. Please keep writing.
sora.takenouchi.kamiya chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hey

I like this fanfic very much, Daikari is one of my favorite pairings ever

However, in this fic I assume you are reffering to Davis and Kari (English dub) and not Daisuke and Hikari (Original japanese.) Just Hikari in the original Japanese was a lot nicer and sweeter, she also respected Dai's feelings a lot. In the dub, Kari was a player though :) You can find english subbed ones by positroncannon if you just search on google.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A cute Daikari. It's saved
honebami chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
MORE! I NEED MORE! DAIKARI IS SO CUTE!
caithzadz chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
aw... i agree, daikari is cuter than takari.. i love these two.. probably only a few people like this pairing but i support them! i love you r story... it's cute...
Fayah chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I forgot where, but you put a you instead of a you're. Anyways, great chapter!
DaCookieChicken chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Fwee! How cute! I really like the Davis/Kari pairing! I thought about favoriting it and then read the rest later, but it was so good! ::favorites the story now::
Psionicnemesis chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
though I'm bit more of a Takari fan this one's very good
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »