Reviews for Banana Hammocks
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
HA! I would fake drowning to be saved and kissed by Nicky.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
A great story. I liked the part at the begginng where Jim was day dreaming.
cuz-u-luv-me chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was... amazing. I'm not sure I can phrase it any other way. I just wish Greg was there too. Then again, I'd probably never get the image of him in a speedo out of my head... Kudos!
Lori chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Greg’s ears perked up like a park-bound puppy.

Well, he got out of that duty!

I kept expecting the security guard to come down the hall to see what I was laughing at. :D
JoyBean chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
So funny-what an enjoyable read!
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
You make me giggle.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was so funny! Thanks

Wish there were pictures included!
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This story was funny and I enjoyed it, also looking forward to yur update on Code!
everybetty chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
OMG, I-bone-Nicky is back in the hizzouse! YAY! and she brings my favorite boyz and in SPEEDOS! the IMAGES i have in my head right now ... ? should be censored and are not appropriate for a T rated fic.

SO good to have u back, and in fine form. This made me chuckle from beginning to end. i would SO be that girl in the pool if i had half a chance. She's very smart. and has sterling taste.

“I think mine is too small.” oh, i'm sure it is, too, Nicky. Not sure they make a hammock big enuff for your Chiquita. :)
Mma63 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
What a delicious return!

Couldn't stop laughing!

Have Nick in a swim suit...evil and hot!

I missed you so much. I hope you keep your promise.

Will frantically looking forward to Code update.
weimfriend chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hi There,

welcome back, it was great to see you post again.

This story was fun, had me laughing. I for one would love to se both of them in those suits. To bad the rest of the team did not get to see them.

Hope to see more from you soon, and can't wait for code to come back, Grissom's beard? he didnt have in much las season

kimonkey7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, you cracky, cracky whore. :)

Nick Stokes in a banana hammock can twirl my whistle any old time.

It's real nice to see you back, lovey. Hope to see a whole lot more of you (but not in that Speedo way).

Thanks for this.
csifreak chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
LOL Welcome back! That was hilarious. Favorite part-

“Uh, ‘Rick?”

Neither of them turned around.

“I think mine is too small.”

“No shit.”

“Or… maybe it’s supposed to feel like this?”

“Like your junk is being packaged and processed and placed in the canned food aisle?”

“Right next to the beans and franks.”

Warrick snorted.

“That was lame, bro, even by your standards.”

“I know. How can people go out in public like this?”

“More like how did we ever agree to this?”

“Come on,” Nick said, and Warrick pictured his friend’s face mustering its customary determination. “We can do this. We’re men!”

He glanced down.

“And no hiding it, now.”