Reviews for A Second Chance At Existence
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
One thing: You said Edward 'Cullen' was changed. He wasn't Cullen /until/ he was changed.
MeTalkSmartOneDay chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww. I love reading stories about Edward's time for some reason. It's so sad that he just had to sit there waiting to die! Good chapter :D
mitty chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
sorryi dont have enough time to read all of it tonight so my review will be only on . . . the first 3 paragraphs XD thats how far i got! anyway i love the way this story is written and i promise to review as soon as i get to chap4 please update!
WasperJithlock chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
YOU NEED TO UPDATE OR I"M GOING TO GO CRAZY!
baby green eyes chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
Wow wow wow wow wow wow WOWZERZ!

I'm speechless! I dont know what to say!

This is the best fanfic that I've ever read for Twilight! I'm serious!

You're an AMAZING author, thank you for writing this. Its so well written and I've always wondered what happened when Edward was first changed. You write magnificently and how you portray Edward, Esme and Carlisle is amazing! Its like you know them in real life, as if they are your own characters.

Please continue this story, I'm hungry for more. I cannot put into words how happy I am to have found this story. You're wonderful!

Update soon, I'll be reading!
Murmmer chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
No Edward! don't do it! please update soon! this was very short! too short! update! and make it nice and long! love it! so much! please update soon!
maraudersGIRL92 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Great story!
unicorn1293 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
that rite there was the shoretst chapter..im not mad..im not mad at al..actually im very HUNGRY..updat soon..and a bit longer chaptesr please XD
Murmmer chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
YAY! i love this story! it is one of my all time favorites! seriously! hahaha!PLEASE update SOON! please! love u! luv it! bye!

-Murmmer
unicorn1293 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
yay i love this ..update sooner
MartaSwan chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
oh yeah!i like this story!update asap!

baci

marta
Murmmer chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
This is the first story i have ever read like this! very good job! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! It wasn't ooc at all. I REALLY WANNA NO WHAT HAPPENS SO UPDATE SOON! VERY SOON! I LOVE IT!
Heather427 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
itz good. kepp it up!
unicorn1293 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
aww i love this story..update soon
WJEvans chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh, I feel so bad for Edward. I never thought what it must have been like for him to be changed. Im gona read the second chapt. now. Good job