Reviews for Fracture
swartzvald chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Also would have accepted kit/kei, but this is good too.
COBRASTEVE chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Wow, this was really well done and having him together with mitsu was just the best!
I'll start one of your other stories.
COBRASTEVE chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I really hope you're not just teasing with this Mutsumi / Keitaro thing. That would really be great and serve Naru right! Great story!
KeroGuardian chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh, gosh. My heart hurts so bad for Keitaro. I don't know why, but that line where Keitaro thinks about how Kitsune shouldn't get mixed in w/the wrong crowd just made me want to cry. I'm surprised you actually remembered her occupation. I forgot she even had a job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Its called a gay warning for a reason. Gender doesn't matter,not everyone reads gay fiction.
Winter Feline chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
It was a cool story to read through, been a while since I saw Love Hina though. Gotta admit from all the girls in that show, Naru seemed least likely to change so that things could turn out happily. Glad to see a story where there's more happiness in it.
slice141 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Love it this has to be the my favorite couple beside him and kitsune. Great work hope to see more like this
johndoe5574 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
great story. finally someone write something what i want to read. mutsumi take keitaro for herself. in canon it feel so weird when she just let keitaro being abused by naru. i don't like how the story ended in canon. seriously, maybe shinobu is too young, but mutsumi or motoko is a better choice for him.
Hektols chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
The fic was great but I can't understand why they didn't invite the other girls to the wedding, if they were so important for them then they should have been there, specially Keitaro's own sister.
Hektols chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
"... Motoko-chan you have my full forgiveness. You did what you did for good reasons. ...". Good reasons? She attacked him just because he was a man. Those were not good reasons.
Hektols chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
So the girls finally know...
Hektols chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
So Kitsune paid the Granny's tenderness stealing and putting her grandson in trouble, she is really ungrateful.
Hektols chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter. One of the bad things about love is that it can turn people blind and stupid, that's the reason Keitaro didn't see Mutsumi's real love to him.
Hektols chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Never expected Mutsumi's punishment on Motoko.
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Haruka was right, he could have expelled one of them, at least temporarily. What if they had some problems? Their problems were not with him and they didn't have any right to pay them with him.