Reviews for Fracture
Dunno what this Zenny guy said but if he advised to leave out that scene there at the end between Mutsumi and Motoko then I would have to agree; it was awkward and really unnecessary.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/13
I call bullshit. And it isn't a "lesser man" that would have called the police, it is a smart man. Hell a smart person or just someone who realizes a danger to their own life and the lives of others who would call the police. Ha! Perfect women my shiny metal ass. Also just realized that Mutsumi's kids must be adopted since she's a virgin but where are they at tho?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 3/13
Don't be a bigger big bitch Naru. Geez.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 3/13
Well hopefully Kanako doesn't pull the same stunt on Kitsune since her issues with Keitaro are resolved.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 3/13
Lol those females suuuuuuuck. Go Otahime! She's got my vote.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 3/13
Mutsumi already has kids?! How'd...when did that happen?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 3/13
I cried bruh.
swartzvald chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Also would have accepted kit/kei, but this is good too.
COBRASTEVE chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Wow, this was really well done and having him together with mitsu was just the best!
I'll start one of your other stories.
COBRASTEVE chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I really hope you're not just teasing with this Mutsumi / Keitaro thing. That would really be great and serve Naru right! Great story!
KeroGuardian chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh, gosh. My heart hurts so bad for Keitaro. I don't know why, but that line where Keitaro thinks about how Kitsune shouldn't get mixed in w/the wrong crowd just made me want to cry. I'm surprised you actually remembered her occupation. I forgot she even had a job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Its called a gay warning for a reason. Gender doesn't matter,not everyone reads gay fiction.
Winter Feline chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
It was a cool story to read through, been a while since I saw Love Hina though. Gotta admit from all the girls in that show, Naru seemed least likely to change so that things could turn out happily. Glad to see a story where there's more happiness in it.
slice141 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Love it this has to be the my favorite couple beside him and kitsune. Great work hope to see more like this
johndoe5574 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
great story. finally someone write something what i want to read. mutsumi take keitaro for herself. in canon it feel so weird when she just let keitaro being abused by naru. i don't like how the story ended in canon. seriously, maybe shinobu is too young, but mutsumi or motoko is a better choice for him.