Reviews for Fake Face
MoonCookie chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
/chokes on tears/
oh my goodness, the stokeshipping here is just adorable. LMAO. I just loved how gentle Denji seems with the limited amount of writing here and how in denial Kouki is HAHAHA. This is just so super cute, especially the kiss on the forehead. I loved DPPT so much and denji/kouki is one of my top fav pairings for this gen, so this was a sweet little gem to read.
Maddery chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
True true. Misty would definitely be the 'man' in the relationship. I just love the idea of girl being the dominant partner (and thus be the 'man') in the heterosexual relationship, 'cause it is unique
Zino chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
LMAO. x)

All stories were so good!

I liked the first one extra much.

Juts love Diamond & Pearl pairing.

And Hiro stories, aww D

Keep it up good work. ;)
Phoenix's Feathers chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
So CUTE! X3
Pawsie chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
._.,

...

I'm in love. With all of them. May I print them? :3 The Rainbow Badge send me off laughing for half a' hour, seriously, and i like the way you keep their names without ruining the dialoge with random japanese words.

Shigeru - shut up. As Gary didn't sound twice as gay. Good thing you made clear who' who, too, havn't watched the japanese series, through I read the manga in japanese, yeah.

And wig! Man, it's that as kinky as Shigeru gets? C'mon, what about shirt? A short one :3 Bikini? :heart:
Phoenix's Feathers chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! Never thought about that couple before, but now that I look at it, it was so CUTE! Hiroshi/Ritchie is so cute. I so agree with you. I wanna draw fanart of them too. I usually draw Tales of Symphonia and HikariXKouki fanart for some reason that we all know why.
Phoenix's Feathers chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
THANK YOU! I LUV THIS ONE SO MUCH! Don't ask. I am such a fanatic of this couple.
Flying Magic Snake chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Soo... If they don't pick the guy, then they pick the girl? How is playing as a girl less gay? XD()()()()

And I love this! It's very short, but you definitely played out the joke perfectly. Of course, any yaoi with Denji-sama makes me happy! _- *goes back to polishing his gym badge*
Phoenix's Feathers chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Diamond's Japanese name is Kouki/Koki.

This story was really cute and interesting!

I still like HikariXKouki better though... X3

But that's out of the point. '
Princess Kojiyo chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
cute!

denji and diamond?

never heard of them, or maybe i have...

lol.

but anyways, please update!