Reviews for Aftermath
Cbloom chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow! Loved it!

Could feel the tears coming!

Very well written! You could picture the guys being just like that even though we'll actually never see it on screen...or will we? We'll have to see!

Thanks for a great story!
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
-dances around madly- AWESOME! :D So SWEET! It was just.. Totally brilliant. You weren't shy about expressing Dean and Sam's feelings, but it was subtle at the same time, and just perfect. Thank you for sharing! xD This one goes in my fave's. Fantastic x
Anon chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was so good! So sweet. I love your fics, the only problems is...I want more! :)

Onari chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Hey there!

I haven't finished reading yet, but this is the moment I had to click the reviews button:

"“Can we…do you think we could not stay at Bobby’s? I’d rather…I’d rather it was just you and me for a while, you know?”" Aw

"It was hard, having Sam out of his sight; after everything that had happened..." So understandable _

"Dean wasn’t the only one who didn’t like losing sight of his brother at the moment." Ahh, I'm so loving this

"“Sammy, give me a second, okay? I’m just gonna get some clothes on.” His voice was gentle, and Sam nodded weakly against his hand." IDEM!

Ok, I really can't quote all the things that are making me smile or go all "aw" as I read, because I'd be pasting the whole story! So You'll have to trust me on this. GREAT WORK. I've loved every word of it.

Thanks for sharing!

Love xx
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
omg GOOD STUFF.

I loved it so much how you made the readers truly understand their feelings and what exactly u wanted to say.

cant wait until u keep updating ur other fic!

funky
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was beautiful, you captured the brothers need for each other perfectly, after all they had been through the only thing that kept them from both falling apart was each other! Dean needing to know Sam was around because after he 'died' he was lost and bereft and Sam needing Dean because, if they could not break the deal, he only had a year left with him and every moment counted! You could feel his emotions so well when he asked Dean that they not stay at Bobby's but just had some time together!

Loved every word, and hope you muse gets back to behaving on your other story!
anon chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
You've definitely hit a key chord here. As Dean slowly (and I think we began with their talk at the end of AHBL2) begins to realize that he is exactly as needed by, loved by, and important to Sam as Sam is to him, he'll realize that fighting to live is the only way to truly save Sam.
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was absolutly beautiful...One of the best i've read so far. Man I love brotherly fluff!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Beautifally written. :) Fantastic job capturing both of the brother's emotions.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
WOW What an awesome look into what could have happened right after AHBL. You had the tears rolling down my face as I read this oneshot. Each brother taking comfort in the other and Dean being the protective big brother and comforting Sam as he always does!
TheLastPromise chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw! What a lovely, cuddley fic:)
briebydeb chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Excellent TAG to AHBL2. The episode made me cry and do did your story. I thought Jensen's acting was superb too. Can't wait for the next season, I think the brothers roles will reverse somewhat and Sam will be doing everything to protect Dean. Can't see how he can save Dean though. So excited, need some more Supernatural fic fixes. Thank you for the fic.
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wonderful! Dean and Sammy are wonderful!

Your fic is wonderful!

I loved it!
L0ST in the supermarket chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
yayayaya you are back! D

heart-wrenching... beautiful, gah i loved every word of it :-D
Julie chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
OMG, That was so cute! I loved it! : )
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »