Reviews for Aftermath
jrallfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aww! That was wonderful! And you made me cry! You write the boys' "hearts" beautifully! Thanks for sharing!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good story so your other story soon.

When you get done with it,I have an idea for you:

Post "What Is and What Should Never Be",Sammy's convinced that Dean isn't happy being with him because of what Dean told him about the djinn-induced tells him that's not true.(Although by this point,I'm convinced both boys are clinically depressed.)
Gizzygiz chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
aw! That was just so sweet! But so darn sad! *sniffle sniffle* You made me cry!

Gosh darn it, they better find a way to save Dean! Sam can't make it without him!

I'm so glad the "plot bunnies" are back! I really, really, REALLY hope we don't have to wait too long for your next fic! I look forward to it!
Phx chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw - you made me cry! That is so heartbreaking. I feel so bad for Sam knowing that if he can't find a way to break the deal he WILL lose Dean and he will be alone. Funny enough I don't think he'd last very long because the guilt of not being able to save Dean would kill him.

Nice mention of the back :) Most writers seem to forget Sam was still recovering from being DEAD. And we saw in IMTOD that Dean although healed, was still weak.

Nice tag!