Reviews for Object Lesson
Whyhow chapter 4 . 5/6
The excessive swearing seems out of character for everyone. Other than that, this chapter seems good, and I am glad to have a better idea of what exactly is going on.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5/6
Very well written fight scenes, but surely one of them is more sensible than that.
Whyhow chapter 2 . 5/6
You're really good at writing for Azula. I almost believed her without looking over the conversation again. Although what she said has some basis that wasn't discussed (Toph has been bending significantly longer than Katara (skillfully, anyway), had teachers closer to the root of the knowledge with who knows how long to improve their skills, and had probably the best possible motivation to learn well), but it also makes perfect sense as a way to gain trust while simultaneously starting to create rifts in the group.
kostigan chapter 10 . 2/17
Still waiting for that next chapter. :-)
Yoholic chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Azula, the snake in the grass
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
It's pretty bittersweet to be done reading a story I came into knowing it was abandoned. I usually avoid stories that haven't updated in the last 6 months at the very least (and only because there is no 3 month choice in the FF search) like plague. But knowing the premise got me to start reading it - and the amount of enjoyment I got from it kept me reading until the latest chapter.

Great story, I loved it, wish there would be more, etc, etc.
moosejuice5 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
kinda good, but it needs more
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
AMAZING! Simply amazing! I love this and how you portray Azula! I really hope she gets an adequate ending, at least. What pairings do you have in mind, or is this going to stay non-romantic?
Ecomadness chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Really awesome story saddend u abandoned it tho hope u update it someday.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I love Aang and Azula interactions. I hope you update soon. This is GREAT!
patrick the almighty observer chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
it would be interesting to see you continue this story.i like the premise behind it and i hope you will continue to put out new chapters soon.
blue hell ranger chapter 5 . 7/15/2012