Reviews for Growing Older
My top is mikey x raph but this mikey x Leo is my 2nd
StitcherBell chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
This story literally made me cry! I never cry! My gramma always said the only thing constant in life is change. And that's true. Growing up sucks. Glad they all reconciled in the end. Now I'm going find my tissues.
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I thought Leo said they couldn't act on anything because it was a bad idea?
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
LeoxDon or DonxLeo?
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
Nooooo! I was hecka waiting for Don and Leo to get back together! Now Mikey stole Leo away! I'm not mad at Mikey... just Leo. After all the times they shared.. TWO YEARS of devoted relationship, he let one screw-up make him break up with Don. He's such a hypocrite, letting Don go, and then leaping right into a relationship with Mikey! WTH! But I'm happy for Raph. Well done.
Curly-Mop chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Such heart cracking written beauty... this is so wonderful and pure.
yesterdayslover chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
wow the story was definetly not the way I had tough it was, but love it, still I think there shoud be a happiER ending to donnys story!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
Wonderful story! I have to admit that I'm not overly fond of LeoDon or LeoMikey but now that I've seen a whole new light on it, heck, I'm going to go read more of both pairings right now!~ This was an amazing tale of heart break, struggles, and love. Awesome job.

Also, random side note, I'm sad to see that you've left LJ. I just hope it doesn't mean the end of stories from you.
Anticia chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
*HUGGLES STORY*

Aw TTwTT

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the characters... TTwTT

I loved how Raph was growling all the time, still trying to understand the stuation, how Mikey was all helpful and cheerful to make everything right, how Don was all happy tand excited to see them, and how Leo was trying to calm himself... Poor guy, I see how he helt guilty about Mikey helping them so much - Leo-ish.. ;_;
Anticia chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aw... I LOVE IT! *w*

All the emotional parts and the characters were just... mwa... TTwTT

I loved the bet between Don and Mikey... *giggle*

And how awkward Don and Leo both felt after it... X3

Plus when Don talked to Mikey was WOT! o

Haha I so can imagine Mike had a crush on all of them... :3

ARGH - I'M all so eager to see what next! XD

But Gotta go to study, TT TT
Tortugita chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
This story was incredible. I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews! As a huge Mikey/Leo fan, I loved the mushy goodness between them towards the end. I've always felt they best completed each other, however, the reunion scene, where Donny hugs Leo, nuzzling and smelling his neck actually made me a bit weepy and wish Donny could have Leo back. :( Don't know if you're planning a sequel, but I would love it if you did. :) I'd be pretty interested about the initials SL on Raph's jacket. :D
KuroSensei chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
This a nice story, i do admit it does scare me a little seeing Mike and Leo a couple even though I've always seemed to like that couple... Truth is I do sometimes feel a little jealous when it comes to relationships containing Mikey in 'em... maybe because I've had a crush on the green guy for sometime now... ya know, personality is the key, not looks... though he is quite cute...

(Raph: Quit fantasizin' about ya boyfriend, k?)

(Mike: Shut it Raph, we're not dating! *blush*)

(Don: you could've fooled me)

(Leo: I'm with Donnie on this one)

(Mike: Why is me and Jay the pun of ya jokes, dudes? We're like brother/sister)

(Don: Your obviously not blood related)

(Mike: I said LIKE brother/sister, not IS brother/sister, brainiac...)

Can it now, I'm working on something important!

(Raph: What's that? Sayin' how cute Mike's ass is!)

*blush* cut it out...

(Raph: Busted! Now let's go so we can leave the two hesitant lovebirds alone!)

*growl* don't you...! damn...

(Mike: awkward...)

ya tellin' me... uhh... howz ya story comin'?

(Mike: Good, it's an action romance, it's got all of us in it except ya name's Jayden in it and im more blue green colour.)

facinatin'... ya talkin' my demon charac eh?

(Mike: Ye... i think ya can figure it out for ya self wen ya read it, see ya... bad news, raphie locked tha door... and took the keys...)

he's so dead when i get out of here! besides, i thought he woulda went on his trip this mornin...

(Mike: he did, just he forgot his jacket or somethin'... thus, he returned about five minutes ago and is gunna leave in thirty...)

he betta not take my key with him!

(Mike: let's wait it out... what ya writin?)

a comment on this story, believe, if you read it, ya'd be kinda scared of it... its not meh fault, my curiosity got to meh! honest!

(Mike: ya, ok dude.)

sozzy, im kinda in a tough spot now so I best keep meh mouth shut now... hehe... nice story, write more long ones, your real good.
Heiros chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Omg. . . YES! I love how this chapter ended! *huggles it to death* I just had to make that announcement of love. lol XD Now I must be off to read the last chapters! This fic has been taking me all day to read! lol XD Love it.
Mako-Magic chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
aw! everyone always end up back at the start again, eh? loved the fic! even if did feel sorry for all of em alot of the time!

mako
Mako-Magic chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
wow! i actually laughed out loud a load of times in the chapter, and was totally horrifed by the end of it! i it love when writers can get us readers so involved like that!

mako