Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Amy chapter 7 . 1/2
I thought the chapter gave Teri Miller way more credit than she ever deserved. Grissom was a natural born flirt, and took great delight in pretty women's company. It could be a male ego thing, or he was just like Bill Clinton - grabing what came his way since it was a nice break from his work commitment. But Teri Miller, being more or less Grissom's age, couldn't afford of playing Grissom's game, or she wasn't willing to take a backseat to his work. What actually struck me most was the descriptions you used on Miller could be used on Lady Heather.

I felt you had a great idea about exploring 'what could or might have happened' between Grissom and Sara after she left San Francisco for Las Vegas. It's just a shame you didn't see the full story through.
Elaine chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
Grissom was a cold ass behind the closed doors. I am not sure if Sara should waste her tears over this man.
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Love the connection between gil n data. Just wish they'd admit their feelings to themselves n each other. Hope something happens soon.
csiKathy chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
I hope you pick up where you left off too. The next to the last chapter was hot but with a slightly differrent perpespctive. I thought it was senstive, romantic and showed different insight into the characters than some other fics.
KTarra chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Are you going to finish this? It's good!
WhiteWingeDove chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
I really love this story. It's great how this story line is different from what actually happened between them, but you can still work it in to fit the each episode. You make it believable, like maybe something like this could have happened. It's great so far and hope you continue it. It's just too good to stop now.
toothchick chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I really like the way that you are folloing the timeline of episodes and putting the GSR story into it. Can't wait for additional updates!
TDCSI chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Yeah leave it up to Grissom to chicken shit out. He needs to just man up and tap that ass. ;)
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Ack no!You're an idiot Gil Grissom for even thinking about calling that hussy!Oops,sorry about .
Mandolin Reign chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
That was an intense chapter. You did a great job of describing how Sara felt about finding the number, and the end was just sad. I look forward to seeing where you take it from here.
ayesha-s chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
oh brilliant, great chapter!
anneruhland chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Wow. that was a powerful,powerful chapter. Warm and tender jet hot and sexy. I hope that they don't lose each other now, anne
GSRgirlforever chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
WOW! Update soon please.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I do too feel for the children who are victims of such crimes.I cry for them.
GSfanatic chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I loved this chapter. It was so intense. I can't wait to find out what happens next.