Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Love the connection between gil n data. Just wish they'd admit their feelings to themselves n each other. Hope something happens soon.
csiKathy chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
I hope you pick up where you left off too. The next to the last chapter was hot but with a slightly differrent perpespctive. I thought it was senstive, romantic and showed different insight into the characters than some other fics.
KTarra chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Are you going to finish this? It's good!
WhiteWingeDove chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
I really love this story. It's great how this story line is different from what actually happened between them, but you can still work it in to fit the each episode. You make it believable, like maybe something like this could have happened. It's great so far and hope you continue it. It's just too good to stop now.
toothchick chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I really like the way that you are folloing the timeline of episodes and putting the GSR story into it. Can't wait for additional updates!
TDCSI chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Yeah leave it up to Grissom to chicken shit out. He needs to just man up and tap that ass. ;)
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Ack no!You're an idiot Gil Grissom for even thinking about calling that hussy!Oops,sorry about .
Mandolin Reign chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
That was an intense chapter. You did a great job of describing how Sara felt about finding the number, and the end was just sad. I look forward to seeing where you take it from here.
ayesha-s chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
oh brilliant, great chapter!
anneruhland chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Wow. that was a powerful,powerful chapter. Warm and tender jet hot and sexy. I hope that they don't lose each other now, anne
GSRgirlforever chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
WOW! Update soon please.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I do too feel for the children who are victims of such crimes.I cry for them.
GSfanatic chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I loved this chapter. It was so intense. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
ayesha-s chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
oh sweet! brilliant chapter!
anneruhland chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
What a sad chapter. I don't mean that it is poorly written or out of character, it's just sad that he feels the way he does and still won't let himself act on those feelings. I hope that he sees the light soon. anne