Reviews for Rather a Tyrant
secretsmiling chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Aww - I have recently come to love the Christine/Reyer pairing and I love your fic :-)

I know you haven't updated in some time but if you ever feel like adding some more, I will gladly read it.

Hoping you continue,

Xena

x
user789685445978 chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Ted! :D Yay feeling the bristles of his mustache against her fingers too, this makes me want to read some more Reyer/Christine interaction. That means you should write it. :D
dark-hearted rose chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
wonderfully addicting...I've never actually seen anything-drabbles or a full-blown story-in the eyes of Reyer. I must confess that I too have a weakness for the little man, and I'm glad I found these.

I think my personal favorite was Papercut, though they were all very good. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Allison Lane chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Hooray, one from Christine's point of view! And I hate you guys so much for getting to see Ted as Reyer, what was it, THREE TIMES? (I saw him first, dammit, he's mine! :D)
Mongie chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Aw, Reyer coming out of his straight-laced shell! So cute. I like Christine being surprised at it.
Mongie chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
Oh yeah, Reyer with a whip. ;) Ahem, nice job! You do such a good job of making poor Reyer a more flesh-out character. He does have to put up with a lot of crap. He deserves more respect!
Allison Lane chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
LOL! I know my Reyer feels more or less the same way, a lot of the time. :)
user789685445978 chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
Yay! I must admit that I was hoping you'd write something that you liked enough to add to your collection of drabbles. :D I love this one, you always write the character of Reyer so well with that sarcastic humor I think he has. I laughed out loud and also felt a bit sorry for him. MORE! :D
Allison Lane chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Dammit, I've already read all of these. :D But aw, you dedicated them to me! That's really sweet of you-thanks so much!
user789685445978 chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
Great drabble on this scene, especially since we know what happens next with the piano! :D
user789685445978 chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Sneaky indeed! The first time I read this I had to reread it again to make sure that I hadn't made a mistake in reading it the first time. Sneaky fair! It's a great drabble, and I love the unexpected twist.
Mongie chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
Aww, poor Reyer! He's probably rather glad that the Opera Ghost is around to keep some order established. ;) He can't get anyone to listen to him anyway...
user789685445978 chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Hey, I remember this performance! ;) Oh the memories...I can't believe that it took so long for me to notice the character of Reyer! Once you pointed him out over dinner I have been glued to him during this scene since, and no one beats DDW's Reyer. :D I think you do a great job dealing with this scene, I especially like his "small triumph."
user789685445978 chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Poor Reyer...I like his first name though. :D I love the use of "purloined," you always have such a varied vocabulary.
user789685445978 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I love his mustache twitching and Christine wringing her hands for some reason - I can see this scene happening. The last line is lovely and probably my favorite line from any of your Reyer drabbles!