Reviews for Just Another Breakfast
Blankspades chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
lol :D Awesome!
xObsidian chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
oh my god. that was hilarious! had me in fits the whole time! i found this particuarly funny, being bi and all.

“Better. Very urban gay sounding though.”

“Harry, we are urban gays.”

“He has a point.”

and Ron's "Maybe he died." comment had me on the floor. gad, how did yooh do it? so funny!

loved it, favourited it, added you to alert and favourites...god...you're amazing! :D
lella42 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
really funny story! like it a lot! :)
Chipmunk-Chihuahua Hybrid chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is way too funny! Discussing who would pass out next was probably the best part, along with the tomato sauce requests!
F.valconbridge chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Haha that was brilliant one me the best coming out stories Ive read very well done!
Eadwine63 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
It's one of the funniest fics I ever read.. CONGRATS

I especially liked the 'pass the tomato sauce please' parts!

Oh man.. I laughed so ridiculously hard I thougt I was going to fall off my chair

Very well done!
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So funny! The argument about what to call each other and the tomato sauce request were really funny in particular, not to mention all the fainting!
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I WOULD BE THE ONLY UNFROZEN NICE PERSON THERE
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this was awesome. especially the conversation of what to call each other in the middle of the argument with ron.
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very funny, and just what I can imagine these two doing! Well, if they were gay. And dating. And decided to come out to everyone. Oh dear, never going to happen, is it? :( *sobs*

Anyway, great one-shot, made me laugh.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Absurdly cute. :)
StefanInVienna chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
simply fantastic
Steeltalon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
ROFLOL. I never thought I'd see the day when Snape would (snicker) faint, but it has come at last! :D (fav'd)
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Haha! Loved it!
imdeadsothere chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I don't normaly like H/D stories, but this one was actually pretty good. Funny too. I like funny.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »