Reviews for Just Another Breakfast
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is so good and funny too.
Bubble beez chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I really loved it. Very nice, and thank goondess Harry wasn't a total girl. Nice characterization.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
BWHAHAHAHAHA! O-OH GOD! AHAHAHA! -crying tears of laugher, rolling around on the ground- ... -sits back in seat breathless-

OH THE HUMOR! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING! I was able to picture this seen, I am REALLY surprised I haven't died of a lung failure... Anywho, I'm gonna check out your other one-shot 'The Art Show', as well... Although, I'll have to wait till tomorrow, seeing as my mom wants me off the computer... -sigh- Ah well, ya win some, ya lose some, as they say.

O.o OH RIGHT! Will this fic become a chapterized story? I'd like to see/read more! Hope ya keep on writing these good stories/one-shots, ja ne! _
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH_- Ooh, that's funny. Tomato sauce and Draco Malfoy, The One. :):):)
Therio chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very funny story.
Jack Potter chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was so cool
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Excellent, very funny!
Wings of Corrugated Irony chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
my brother wants to know why i'm cackling like a banshee, but i'm not sure he could handle it. i will never view tomato sauce in the same way again! thank you for another stunning piece!

wico
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
XD
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
*rofl*

Draco's 'meep' made me squal xD it's so OoC I find it hilarious!

I like the calm'ness (weird word..) they both have. Gives the story a nice twist xD

And this might be the first fic in which Snape actually faints. Love it!
Faireboiz chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Loved it.

The dry humor in this is just wonderful... I had no problems picturing this occuring...

Thanks for your time and effort.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*scream-laughing*
CannotComeTothePhone chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
If this is breakfast, what is he putting tomato sauce on? I love this story by the way. It's my favorite kind!
SlashFreak101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
genius! so freacking good!
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 11/20/2007