Reviews for Just Another Breakfast
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was the cutest story! i love that hermione was rendered speechless for once. and snape's reaction was just plain hilarious!
ShannonNomNom chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
hahahhahahahaha

i was laughing the whole time i was reading this

its so funny especially when Snape faints then Hannah :]
AccountisInactive chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Great job! I love how Severus was just knocked out cold!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
lol, so funny. I loved it!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was great!
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww, this was so sweet, and I loved it.

I hope you don't mind that I added it to my C2. xD

I shall be going and reading most if not all of your other stories.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This is a great story! Loved it!
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is so good and funny too.
Bubble beez chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I really loved it. Very nice, and thank goondess Harry wasn't a total girl. Nice characterization.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
BWHAHAHAHAHA! O-OH GOD! AHAHAHA! -crying tears of laugher, rolling around on the ground- ... -sits back in seat breathless-

OH THE HUMOR! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING! I was able to picture this seen, I am REALLY surprised I haven't died of a lung failure... Anywho, I'm gonna check out your other one-shot 'The Art Show', as well... Although, I'll have to wait till tomorrow, seeing as my mom wants me off the computer... -sigh- Ah well, ya win some, ya lose some, as they say.

O.o OH RIGHT! Will this fic become a chapterized story? I'd like to see/read more! Hope ya keep on writing these good stories/one-shots, ja ne! _
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH_- Ooh, that's funny. Tomato sauce and Draco Malfoy, The One. :):):)
Therio chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very funny story.
Jack Potter chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was so cool
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Excellent, very funny!
Wings of Corrugated Irony chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
my brother wants to know why i'm cackling like a banshee, but i'm not sure he could handle it. i will never view tomato sauce in the same way again! thank you for another stunning piece!

wico