Reviews for Just Another Breakfast
Khashana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Just one question. Why is Harry eating tomato sauce on his breakfast?
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Funny, very funny, and cute.
OnyxRaze chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Frickin' hilarious! I absolutely love it!
Hahahaha! snape and weasley was knocked out onto the cold unforgiving stone floor,
Hehe! awesome story! 2 thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
love it!
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I laughed a lot now.
I don't know or speak the part I liked best.
kisses
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D
rhosymedre4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Haha I enjoyed this. I really like your style of writing. If you still write, you should write a longer Drarry story.
Fear-Of-The-Cold chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Literally laughed out loud. Great DM/HP story, it had a lot of realism to it so that I could almost see it happening in a book. Very in character. I loved Draco and Harry deciding what to call each other, favourite part for sure!
RavenAtNight chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
"Hermione?" he tried again. "Tomato sauce?"

Still no response. Harry sighed and reached across the table to get it for himself. LOL

Loved how you added in that humour there, awesome!

Keep Calm, Drarry on! ;)

Raven
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ABSOLUTELY HILARIUS! it's a total laughter riot...:)
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
hahahaha love it! I don't normaly read slashfic, but for somereason felt like reading this one, defenetly worth it!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
great story
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
"Harry, we are urban gay" LOL XD

I remember reading this story in August the day I discovered drarry. My, how long it has been. _

I kept searching for this story to see if I could read it again and I finally found it! XD

Just as great as I remember it :)
OculisCaeruleis chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I've had a pretty stressful day today, so to read this just made my day so much better :-)

I loved it, it was hilarious! I especially liked the end where Harry and Draco were trying to guess who would faint next :P
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Lool nearly wet myself laughing, hilarious
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »