Reviews for Just Another Breakfast
Cheese chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my God this's genius. Pure FUCKING genius, i haven't laughed like that since grade school, I swear i nearly pissed myself! XD Every single word is just brilliant, best thing I've read on this site EVER! Hah hah, there's so many genius things and bits of dialogue to quote I don't know where to start! I just love how the characters are, like, them, but with added dimensions that just work brilliantly...You should write your own version of the books, they'd sell billions more than Rowling! XD XD XD Oh my God, please write more, you're a BORN author I swear! XD I'm gonna read this every night I come home from school now to get me in a good mood! Your dialogue sounds so natural too, it's fab! And you didn't overdo anything either...10/10, couldn't fault this if my life depended on it! And sorry for the overlong, nutty review it's just SO EPICLY AWESOME I can't control myself, I apologise. Seriously tho, please write more, you really made my day with this! Wish I could write like you. :) Rowling eat your heart out,

IR
WolfandWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Love it! Laughing most the way through!
Foxy momma chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
OMG, i thought that was hilarious! You gave such a detailed story and my friend and i were literally laughing the entire way through! You made it feel as though we were actually there! AMAZING! Well done!
Despoina. Tiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
THE BEST and i mean it! The best laugh i had i a while! I just love these kind of stories but they always end tooooooo soon for me!
Khashana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Just one question. Why is Harry eating tomato sauce on his breakfast?
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Funny, very funny, and cute.
OnyxRaze chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Frickin' hilarious! I absolutely love it!
Hahahaha! snape and weasley was knocked out onto the cold unforgiving stone floor,
Hehe! awesome story! 2 thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
love it!
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I laughed a lot now.
I don't know or speak the part I liked best.
kisses
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D
rhosymedre4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Haha I enjoyed this. I really like your style of writing. If you still write, you should write a longer Drarry story.
Fear-Of-The-Cold chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Literally laughed out loud. Great DM/HP story, it had a lot of realism to it so that I could almost see it happening in a book. Very in character. I loved Draco and Harry deciding what to call each other, favourite part for sure!
RavenAtNight chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
"Hermione?" he tried again. "Tomato sauce?"

Still no response. Harry sighed and reached across the table to get it for himself. LOL

Loved how you added in that humour there, awesome!

Keep Calm, Drarry on! ;)

~Raven
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ABSOLUTELY HILARIUS! it's a total laughter riot...:)
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
hahahaha love it! I don't normaly read slashfic, but for somereason felt like reading this one, defenetly worth it!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »