Reviews for Not Slytherin Enough
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 1/24
Warning: Blaise has literally nothing to do with this story. Not sure why you even mentioned them.
Well done. Gryffindor sanctimony has always galled me. This describes it pretty well.
Cortax chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Besides a few mentions this really didn’t have Blaise in it at all but it was a fun read nonetheless
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I love it. I want to write one where it plays out this story till the 7th year
UPDATE chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Sequel please?
mayawene chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
Thank you for this story ! ! ! !
natthan.velasquez chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
this is not done. you have more to do on this story my friend. i was on the edge of my chair reading this. one of the best short story's i have read.
Mairalynn chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
I've been looking for this fic for more than 4 years after I stumbled upon it then lost it halfway through. This fic is partially what inspired one of my ongoing fanfics, so thank you for writing it. You do a beautiful job of writing and i'm glad that out of all the stories I could have stumbled upon, I stumbled upon this one.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
P.M.Alderhill chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Wish this was a series instead of a oneshot
ermileentalavera chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
I would love to read a full story of this. I love this Harry.
Rowena-Moon-Moon chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
I love this so much! I'd love to read a sequel or a full story!
samalamb1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
Such a well written short, I’d be interested in seeing what you think would happen next. I love when people write Harry as a sorta badass Slytherin so well
TorterraFan493 chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
"and one Weasley female to try and coax into bed"
You could use the Confundus charm, Harry, to confuse her into sex - or go whole-hog by using the Imperius curse.
You don't need to "try and coax" Ginny into anything; just bewitch her.

Also, yeah - Slytherin doesn't automatically mean "Death Eater" - a Gryffindor was a DE, while there's got to be plenty of neutral Slytherins who don't agree with Voldemort but also don't like how manipulative and controlling Albus is. I do wish more people would see this, both in-universe and out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Dude, your Harry is such a contentious prick. He makes little sense as a character from a psychological perspective.