Reviews for Not Slytherin Enough
This is just amazing, if anybody knows a fanfic like this pls do tell
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/12
everyone in this story is so annoying I just want to smack them on their prejudiced, bigoted heads
Valkorion510 chapter 1 . 3/29
Noice
JustMe chapter 1 . 1/30
I loved reading it. Kudos
J McAllister chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
I love the character arcs with Harry being in Slytherin. Nicely written!
Alexia Riene chapter 1 . 6/20/2021
oh my god! This is one of the best fanfics I read. Please write a sequel or something. please! You are an excellent writer. Your potrayal of Harry is amazing and badass.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
Warning: Blaise has literally nothing to do with this story. Not sure why you even mentioned them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
Well done. Gryffindor sanctimony has always galled me. This describes it pretty well.
Cortax chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Besides a few mentions this really didn’t have Blaise in it at all but it was a fun read nonetheless
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I love it. I want to write one where it plays out this story till the 7th year
UPDATE chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Sequel please?
mayawene chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
Thank you for this story ! ! ! !
natthan.velasquez chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
this is not done. you have more to do on this story my friend. i was on the edge of my chair reading this. one of the best short story's i have read.
Mairalynn chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
I've been looking for this fic for more than 4 years after I stumbled upon it then lost it halfway through. This fic is partially what inspired one of my ongoing fanfics, so thank you for writing it. You do a beautiful job of writing and i'm glad that out of all the stories I could have stumbled upon, I stumbled upon this one.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!