Reviews for Not Slytherin Enough
Mairalynn chapter 1 . 3/31
I've been looking for this fic for more than 4 years after I stumbled upon it then lost it halfway through. This fic is partially what inspired one of my ongoing fanfics, so thank you for writing it. You do a beautiful job of writing and i'm glad that out of all the stories I could have stumbled upon, I stumbled upon this one.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
P.M.Alderhill chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Wish this was a series instead of a oneshot
ermileentalavera chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
I would love to read a full story of this. I love this Harry.
Rowena-Moon-Moon chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
I love this so much! I'd love to read a sequel or a full story!
samalamb1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
Such a well written short, I’d be interested in seeing what you think would happen next. I love when people write Harry as a sorta badass Slytherin so well
TorterraFan493 chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
"and one Weasley female to try and coax into bed"
You could use the Confundus charm, Harry, to confuse her into sex - or go whole-hog by using the Imperius curse.
You don't need to "try and coax" Ginny into anything; just bewitch her.

Also, yeah - Slytherin doesn't automatically mean "Death Eater" - a Gryffindor was a DE, while there's got to be plenty of neutral Slytherins who don't agree with Voldemort but also don't like how manipulative and controlling Albus is. I do wish more people would see this, both in-universe and out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Dude, your Harry is such a contentious prick. He makes little sense as a character from a psychological perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Best or second-best Slytherin!Harry I’ve ever read, bravo.
Karate Koala chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Perfect Slytherin Harry. God, I wish this was a full story, but I could tell this oneshot was meticulously crafted. The dialogue from beginning to end was spot on.
Shield agent hummingbird chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
This is amazing I love the concept of this I love the way the characters interact with each other I can’t wait to see more of you soon love xoxo
Bibliophile Otaku chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! WHY IS THIS NOT A FULL STORY?!
Rose tyler chapter 1 . 9/23/2018