Reviews for Celebrity Deathmatch: Celebrity Dopplegangers
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hee, hee, you should have Movie Ra square off with TV Ra!

Nice Ending!
reviewer anon chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Getting to this way late, I know, but hahahahahahaha!

This is really funny.

Personally, though, I think movie Jack could kick TV Jack's but without breaking a sweat. TV Jack is kind of a lame doppelganger, in my opinion.

Another character you could have included in Movie Daniel's wife *Shauri* (pronounced Shah-OR-Ree) who mysteriously morphed into Sha're, and gained a sudden new pronunciation of "Shar-Rey". That has mystified (and annoyed) me since I started watching the series. It'd be kind of funny to see the characters yelling about that.

Funny story. Good job. Sorry for the four year late review.
starlings id chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I know this was a late review, but I just found it, and it was too HILARIOUS to pass of a review. If everyone wrote this good of parady's, every story would be incredible! Keep writing.
AlinaintheSky chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
*tries to speak but is laughing too hard* *tries again but falls over* *is now rolling on the floor laughing* *stops abruptly and gets up* *bursts out laughing again and falls over* Skaara: Uh, Liss is unavailable right now...*looks behind him to Liss on a stretcher, being carted away into an ambulance, still laughing hysterically* So I am here to talk for her. She says she loved your story, and she wants another chapter, if you can. She loved your humor and the killings, and yadda yadda. Thank you! Well, while she's in the hospital, I'm just gonna go now...*sneaks away* heh heh heh...
ChicoPaco chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Freakin hilarious!
Jiggy chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
What? Umm, did you know that you're crazy? Entertaining, but crazy... is CD really a tv show? ouch. anywayz, the story was different to anything i've ever read, it's pretty kewl :
ninawest chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Very funny.
kate chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
that was interesting... Ü
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
HEHEHEHEHE I've seen like one episode of CD, so I can picture what I would have looked like! That was wild and nuts, but I loved it, and it was not horrible. It's a parody...what did you expect? :)
tigereve920 chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Bawhahahahahahhahah! Go Carter, Go Carter! LoL, sick and twisted...I love it!