Reviews for How Young and Innocent
bee chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
Yay, another R/C drabble! :D You know that I loff. Write more! :D
Bialywhoos chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
Aw! I can't get enough of these! XD

It was sweet and beautiful as always, and the way Raoul saved Christine made me smile.

The only thing I might consider revising is this:

"Suddenly, though, there was a roar that drowned out the crowd’s applause . . ."

I didn't like the beginning of this sentence. I think if you dropped out the "though" it might sound better. Hopefully you don't take this as me being mean, just trying to make a suggestion!

Besides that, wonderful job! Keep writing these, I LOVE them!
Bialywhoos chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
Sweet. :)

Brought a smile to my face. I love these little R/C things, and the scarf thing has always been a favorite scene in the musical. (Unfortunately they cut the dialogue from the movie! Why?)
user789685445978 chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this one already! I really like this one, RAA possessive Raoul. ;)
Bialywhoos chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
Nice! Great chapter! Don't take comfort for too long, Raoul . . .
Sarela Jade chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
Yet another sweet drabble. I just love how both Raoul and Christine constantly refer to the ring - it's so adorable!

Keep the awesome drabbles comin'! :)

- SJ
Mongie chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
Aw, how cute. I like the ring finger/neck thing. So cute. Yay they're engaged!
Sarela Jade chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
Dude, I JUST checked up on this story thinking that maybe you had only updated ONCE... and what do I find? SEVERAL updates? That's awesome! :)

In short, I loved these last few drabbles... especially the one with Raoul's "foolish grin." *lol* I could just picture Raoul - any stage Raoul - doing that. :D

Keep up the amazing work! :)

- SJ
user789685445978 chapter 12 . 6/19/2007
Well, you know that I love this one. :) I really like Christine wondering if Raoul would recognize her, when Raoul also wonders the same thing during the gala. You know fair, people are going to think you are an R/C shipper if you keep writing all of these lovely R/C stories. ;)
Bialywhoos chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
stubborn Raoul . . . oh well. He ends up saving Christine, right? Great little chapter! Update soon and RC 4 ever!
Phantombeliever chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Hi good job! This is a great story, I think you will like my story called "Forever mine." please read and if you get the chance review! Thanks bye!
Monj chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
Aww, poor tormented Raoul! That would be such a frustrating situation to be in. He should have just kidnapped Christine before the Phantom could!
Monj chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
Aww, go Raoul go! Of course he can't let the police take care of it. Silly managers...
Monj chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
Aww so cute. I always love seashore references. Childhood sweethearts!
user789685445978 chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
Well, as you know I've squealed all over this drabble already, but that doesn't mean I can't do it again! :D I love Raoul's intense look and the way his eyes have a new emotion in them, I freaking love that part when Raoul gets all serious right before he goes in for the smooch. Yay! Write more! :D