Reviews for The Demons of Konoha
DATTEBAYO Omg chapter 37 . 7/15
i am sorry for you loss, and all that you're going through. But u said "hopefully next month" yet it's been 9-10 YEARS. so PLEASE update SOON (and by soon i don't mean in a year) but awesome story so far!
DATTEBAYO Omg chapter 20 . 7/12
chap 20: OMG THE UNCLE DANZO THING! i threw my phone to the other side of my bed to the amusement of my best friend. OH SHIT, ITS DANZO! and whats with haku being a girl? omg great story so far, keep up the awesome work!
DATTEBAYO Omg chapter 12 . 7/11
chap 12: OMG I CALLED IT, i was going to say naruto was the vessel, but the wedding might've happened like 1000's of years ago, so i didn't put any certain vessel like kushina, mito, or naru-chan.
DATTEBAYO Omg chapter 11 . 7/11
im on chap 11, my prediction is that it was Kurama/Kyuubi who broke Tani's heart, only bcuz he was sealed somewhere on the day of their wedding and she didn't know that. But Kurama/Kyuubi really wanted to marry her but was stuck in his vessel. Oh yeah, btw, KANI AND TASUNE(sp) R AWESOME!
DATTEBAYO Omg chapter 5 . 7/10
i was like kakashi and sarutobi in chap 5 so touching!
Zuki 217 chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
hope u update once ur not on hiatus anymore
ten195 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this story is so awsome, i love the jokes and the familiness and how yu made saskue and the rest god guys. this is really different from the other stories i read. are you going to pair itachi and anko together? and whats happening to garra? are you pairing him with masturi? and sakura omg! when is she going to get a life? and am surpirise danzo hasnt tried anything else! and am looking forward to the fights, are you going to let hinata fight neji during the tournament so that she can put the huygas to shame! when you have time update, and contiune writing!
Derox-1223 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I knew you were keeping Hinata in the village I just didn't know how.
372259 chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
AMAZING STORY :)

only one critique and one suggestion,

critique: its an unkindness of ravens (its a murder of crows) -thats just me being nit-picky though

suggestion: maybe put some more sasuhina action in there, just to get naru jealous? because really, who would choose this version of sakura over hinata ! He deserves some vying from the sidelines of the thing he can never have but loves while hinata deserves to be fought for :) even if its just sasuke in some way doing it to protect hinata (e.g. keep fanboys/ suitors away since he doesnt think naruto will)

GREAT WRITING!
sAMMI DA wOLF chapter 36 . 6/30/2009
XD great chappie. Keep up the great writing! Loved the little part at the end where Naruto catched "Jizo"n spying on Hinata.

Nearly fell out my chair laughing.
Father Anime chapter 37 . 6/27/2009
Darling first off I'm a huge fan! Secondly, I really wish that you can make it through your ordeals with some small hint of sanity. Much like yourself I've experienced similar events pretty close together, and I personally know the struggle. Not to make this a pity note because I know you don't need that, I wish you the best in your near future. I don't know about your religious beliefs, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

P.S

I just won't to let you know that I'm also and author, but unlike yourself I don't have the testicular fortitude to release any of my work for consumption to the masses. You're brave in your own right, and for me that's something to admire!
Alex345 chapter 37 . 6/24/2009
Dont worry, take care of your own problems, family is always first and I hope the best.

. Remenber always smile!
ThePsycoUnderYourBed chapter 17 . 5/22/2009
yeah with the monster thing...way to take a serius situation and just fuck that shit up! I LOVE IT!
narutos vixen chapter 36 . 5/6/2009
naruto doessnt care about sakura anymore right... besides that lmao "jizo" is hilarious loved this chapter
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 36 . 4/25/2009
uh oh! Jiraiya's in trouble! haha! SUCKS TO BE HIM! HAHA! what's going on with Gaara? and when are the Chunin exams? so that way Gaara can be there! and by the appearance of Tani in Suna or Sunagakure make Gaara understand that Hinata is indeed alive? man i hope so! AMAZING STORY! :D

luve,