Reviews for The Silent Killer
RR chapter 74 . 11/7
That was a wonderfullly written story. Could not stop reading it. Please find time to do the sequel,
Omg I just came across this , I finished in one day and all I can say is you should have been a writer for the show because this was better then how it ended. Looking forward to seeing more.
Xeenah1 chapter 1 . 9/26
I loved this story. Will there ever be a sequel?
Jot70 chapter 26 . 7/14
Being a retired teacher, I had to laugh at your acknowledgment to you teachers. A little bit of humor mixed with the seriousness of your story line makes it a little easier to take!
Meg chapter 52 . 3/25
I accidentally read your A/N as "Lee Stetson really does exist" and was thinking "Hey, WHAT?"

P.S. You mentioned Kate had done a virus movie. Bruce also did one called Contagion and I think he did a second too where he plays a Secret Service agent, but I'd have to look it up to be sure.
Neano chapter 75 . 3/16/2020
This was one of the stories that Lanie suggested reading as we sit in our houses waiting for the coronavirus to go away. I’m very sorry about the virus but I’m very happy Lanie posted about the story. I really loved it! I had really hoped that the sequel was up but since it’s been more than 10 years I guess you have had other things to do. If you ever get it posted I’ll be the first one to read. This was great !
rkjm12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Love this story. I have read it three times. Just wondering if the sequel will be posted? Love all your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
Ppppppppppppppp
Pppppppppppp
Ppppppppppppppp
Ppp
Truckee Gal chapter 74 . 4/10/2018
What's missing is sending the malevolent Miasnikov and his vile supporters directly to hell. These sorry excuses for human beings did not get the widespread decimation of The Agency, FBI, CIA and NSC they expected to achieve. The US expended enormous resources and the other bad guys out there had free reign for a time, but the crippling loss of intelligence operatives did not happen. Fine tuning their strategic response to detect and thwart this warfare will continue. A lasting, devastating message must be sent to the perpetrators!

This was a creative and engaging story! Thank you for persevering to make this happen.
Truckee Gal chapter 73 . 4/9/2018
Sad, but she still has Phillip and Jamie and Lee. Joe had finally made the effort to spend time getting to know his sons. They will have memories. This will be a tremendous blow for Carrie.
Truckee Gal chapter 69 . 4/9/2018
Leatherneck is for vehicles and almost anything mechanical; what Aquinas is for secretive fact finding. Jamie's eyes must have got big when he saw the Jeep already loaded up and crusty old Homer chinwagging with Leatherneck. Lesson? Help comes in different packages.
Truckee Gal chapter 67 . 4/9/2018
Joe's older so it makes sense it hit him harder. It would probably hit a young kid harder, but Phillip's a teenager. Glad Leatherneck calmed Jamie's fears. Little does he know that Leatherneck has repaired his Mom's Jeep and other precious vehicles many times!
Truckee Gal chapter 65 . 4/9/2018
CONTACT! They made contact ... big sigh of relief.
Truckee Gal chapter 63 . 4/9/2018
Amanda is hopefully turning a corner. Unbeknownst to her, Jamie is alone on a gravel road having experienced a sudden impact ... with a deer. They look so dainty, but pack an amazing punch.
Truckee Gal chapter 61 . 4/9/2018
Glad Billy and Lee are getting some restorative rest, Amanda's fever is abating and Jeanie's checking up on them. Very worried about Jamie driving the Jeep by himself and it's still dark. There could be deer or coyotes wandering along a dirt road at night causing him to run off the road or even smash into a tree. But from Joe's POV, they need help!