Reviews for Twilit Destiny
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 1 . 11/19
I know it's been a while since the update email came up but being busybad internetwanting to reread the whole thing :/ but I'm happy to see it alive again! Still puzzling over who Roxas' mysterious errand boy is! Is it some remnant of Xion hanging around? Is Pluto still wandering on his own? Did anti somehow get his own form since roxas is still physical and sora dosent have a way to channel him? Or does rox just have magic powers he isn't aware of?
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 8 . 10/7
XD I agree with Yuffie, crazy recklessness seems to be a running trend to chosen weilders~
Chirithy564 chapter 1 . 9/17
This is AWESOME! Dude I love this story! Please for the love of all Kingdom Hearts make another chapter SOON! XD Keep up the amazing work!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/22
While I understand that the premise of the storyline may seem outdated, I don't think that makes it any less enjoyable. The franchise has been around for a very long time, there's plenty of stories out there that rely on outdated information. It doesn't mean the work isn't fantastic; and this story certainly is.
The choice of characters and their interactions and their dialogue is all so compelling that I keep coming back to it, even if I know it hasn't been updated in a very long time.
I do understand wanting to prioritize other projects, though, while you attempt to figure out where you stand with this one. But I do think you have some spectacular work done here and I'd be very happy to see it finished one day.
Will roxas remember xion?
Alyss Penedo chapter 21 . 2/7
This is an interesting mirror of the actual game. The whole fic started with a plot twist I'd never even considered, and then extrapolated beautifully from there-it's, well, not easy but almost common, to come up with an idea. It's a lot harder to actually build a solid story from that, and you've done so very well thus far; throwing other characters into the mix of villains and protagonists believably (well, as BELIVABLE as any of the KH games, really), Axel's plan to sneak Roxas away, Simba's plight (and I guessed it was him when I read that first chapter, NAILED IT XP), Namine and Jiminy working together, Sora and Roxas' dreams, just, everything.
I have no idea who Roxas' mysterious stalker is, so I'm hoping you keep up your streak of pure win and don't disappoint on that front. (Assuming, of course, that this story is ever taken off hiatus. I live in hope.)
I would absolutely love if you updated this story. This is exactly the kind of a story I've been looking for. More often than not kingdom hearts stories are AU, and that's fine and everything, but sometimes I want a story that's more canon. And I've been longing for a 'what if' story that involves Roxas not joining with Sora and so far I've only found one other.

This story is just so well written and I'd love to see how it ends. The characters are so well written and the flow of the story is great. I just love everything about this story and would love more.

But I also understand that you're writing another story and once you start you can get caught up in it. Not only this but I don't know if you're really still in the Kingdom Hearts fandom. I understand that when you're not as interested in a fandom anymore it's harder to write for it. It's not that you don't like the story or the game but it's just hard to find inspiration. And I would rather you leave the story unfinished than to try to finish it just because you feel you have to.

Anyways, I'm sorry for rambling. It's a great story, finished or not. You're a great author and I hope you continue to write, I love your stories.
Revamped Persona chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
I liked this story a lot and keep coming back!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
I really enjoy the story. Be sure to update it soon!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Poor Axel...I really liked the atmosphere of this chapter
FusionCore chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
so great so far
julia.rosey8839 chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
wow this is amazing! the plot is so cool!
Reishin Amara chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Oh man I hopeful update this golden story soon.
Capturinggod200 chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
Great story but I kinda wish Sora hurry up and does something whether it be going along with the Organizations plans for awhile and interacting more with Namine. Sora right now is just there and doing nothing after it took 16 chapters to wake up and even then it largely focuses on Roxas and Sora's friends with a little tiny bit of Sora,Namine, and the Organization spinkled in.
XIIIroxasKOD chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
Welll... You're possibly long dead by now, but I figure I should let you, and any other potential readers that this story is well worth the time to read. It's plot isn't convoluted or hard to follow yet still interesting and complex. The author always has a clear point to be made with each scene and nothing is ever irrelevant posturing.

Any way, if your still there,