Reviews for Enigmatic Love
rory21 chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
I've just read all the story till this chapter and i love it so much! :)

really awesome, keep up the great work!

can't wait to read next!
TwinPhoenixOfDark chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
damn...ah well XD

nice fic so far, keep it up
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
Wow, just wow. He certainly laid it all out ther eon the line for his brother, didn't he? Unfortunately, the outcome hurt Ashley and could come between them. Fabulous job on this! More soon?
skiptothegoodbit chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
Great chapter!
JNHwwe chapter 15 . 7/5/2007
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...keep it up ...can not wait

X much luv X
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
Oh, Somehow I don't think this revelation is gonna go over well. Got a feeling that things are about to get very heated, in a bad way. Hurry back!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
Wow. I loved it, update when you can.
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
WOHO! That was amazing and so incredibly hot! But for some reason, I don't think things are gonna go smoothly from here. Maybe it's because I know how much you love throwing a twist in the story. So hurry back with more!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
Just wow! That was amazing! Update soon please.
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
That was just getting hot and you stopped it! I swear, she needs to handcuff him to something until he realizes that he can't let other people stand in the way of getting what he wants.
skiptothegoodbit chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
Aw. I loved it, update soon.
SnowAngel2009 chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
that was evil to do to jeff and by his own brother! update soon pls i like where its going except the matt being an ass
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
Poor Jeff, being put into an impossible situation sucks. Hopefully some time and space will help Matt calm down and deal with it. Love this! More soon!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
Aw! I feel so sorry for Jeff! Update soon please, great job with the chapter.
TwinPhoenixOfDark chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
oh damn looks bad 4 Jeff

plz dont hurt him Matt xD

update soon plz