Reviews for Enigmatic Love
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
Uh-oh! This is not gonna be good! Hurry back with more cause leaving it there was just cruel!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
LOL, poor Jeff! Little does he know how wrong he is. She's definitely not laughing. And damn that dream was hot! Can't wait to see if it becomes a reality. More soon!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Yay, you updated! And it was a great part. I love that she didn't let him just dismiss what happened and walk away. He needed her to force him to admit how he felt. Love this!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
HEHEHEHEHE! Way to go Jeff! Can't wait for more!
GoodMama08 chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
I wonder how Matt's going to feel when he finds out.
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
And the misunderstandings continue! LOL, I swear they both excel at dreaming up obstacles. More soon!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Wow, I wasn't expecting that! Poor Ashley! More soon!
dream2defy chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Great story so far, keep up the good work. I was really pissed off too when the Hardyz lost their titles. I was yelling and throwing stuff at the tv LoL.
Kiss2Kill chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Uh oh, Matt's being a whiny little bitch! Can't he just get Ashley likes Jeff better?

Great chapter.. can't wait for next one.
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Wooho! Things are about to get very interesting. It seems like Matt may have some unresolved feelings left. More soon!
ShadowPassion chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
damn...i hate ashley...but i love the story...kepp up the great work...it feels so good to read stories about the hardyz
frances chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
yay to you for putting in some of the actual stuff going on at RAW. Your story is really good, keep on writing!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Hm, why do I have a bad feeling about this match? Only one way to solve that. Coming back and posting more asap!
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Hehehe, the misunderstandings are starting already. And I'm so with Ashley, sometimes the logical side of your brain really does need to shut up! LOL, loving this. More soon!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Loved it. Surely it can't be Michelle that Jeff's talking about! I hope not anyway! Update soon please.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »