Reviews for The Reality of Destiny: Special Edition
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Love it!
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Cute fic. It was pretty good.
lazyfanfictioner chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Very cool!
Axrel chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Awesome story! ; )
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story! I loved it! (
TheNatureOfRandomness chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
It's okay. The story idea itself is good and has some good parts, but the characters pick up way too fast and are OC (rather goofy/shallow) a lot. You should have put each chapter on a new page or whatever too, instead of just bolding "Chapter Two" and the others how you did. I think so anyway.

But I know a lot of your newer stuff is a lot better! So I'll overlook this. Hehe. You should totally do another time travel fi sometime.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Glad that Luke remember his life before his Father changed the past. I wonder if Luke ever got his memories of growing up with his sister and parents.
kaiyunarkamus chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I want to begin by saying this is not a review, i am sending this as i wish to know how you can get past the image verification problem. I got past it once, but forgot.
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Fractured story with lines that seem way OC at times , shouldn't the title read Edition instead of Addition ? But other than that , O.K-ish.
eirene1988 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Love it love it love it love it! This story is superb!
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Well, it was way too fast paced for me and without enough emotion-but you did have some really funny lines. My 2 favorites were:

“You been living with yourself all your life, and you still haven’t met him? Man, do you have to catch up on what’s new!” Obi-Wan declared.

“Yeah, it shows,” Anakin said sarcastically. “As soon as I saw you, locked in a cell, captured by fifteen bounty hunters, I thought to myself, oh, that guy really knows how to take care of himself!”

Anyway, not the best or the worst I've read. TTYL.

~Alien Roxi~
ILDV chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
But but but but...

Ah ah ah ah ah hi hi hi hi hi hi hi he he he he he..