Reviews for Finding Home
keep writing
keep writing! I want to know how it ends!
lily chapter 34 . 3/17
I like u. U made a awesome fanfic actually one of the best of maximum ride
BladeWolf23756 chapter 34 . 3/11
Anymore coming?
Anna chapter 34 . 2/9
Pls pls update and I love your story you go girlfriend!
Maximum Cullen Ride Fan chapter 28 . 1/12
I love all the Fax moments in this.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/29/2016
ITS SO GOOD
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
u write really well
Autumn Marshall chapter 34 . 3/2/2016
PLEASE FINISH THE FREAKING STORY IT IS SO GOOD AND YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFF HANGER I REALLY LIKE IT AND NEED TO READ MORE PLEASE FINISH THE STORY THXS!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/16/2015
Hi hello! I was thinking about this story today and so I came and read it - but if it makes a difference like I still think about this thing. It's been a while since I read any Maximum Ride fic and this is the only I think about. I'm just now starting my job and I def understand that life is time consuming, I'd appreciate if you consumed some time with this bc it's great.
Have a good day!
giiirrrraaaffffe chapter 34 . 8/4/2015
Plz continue!
beebeedd6 chapter 34 . 7/30/2015
I know you posted a year ago, but I am most definitely still interested in this story! I love that the emotions and characters are realistic and I love that you always keep us readers on our toes! Thanks for sharing this gem with us! But seriously...ya can't just leave us hanging! I'm dying for more! :)
MaximumRide chapter 34 . 6/24/2015
Hey! So I have messages here a couple times that I've been following the story since chapter one! I was wondering if maybe you could email me your ideas about the ending? It's killing me! I just need closure lol I have re read this story about a million times now and I can't help it! My email is just email me with the title Finding Home thank you!
1,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »