Reviews for Finding Home
beebeedd6 chapter 34 . 7/30
I know you posted a year ago, but I am most definitely still interested in this story! I love that the emotions and characters are realistic and I love that you always keep us readers on our toes! Thanks for sharing this gem with us! But seriously...ya can't just leave us hanging! I'm dying for more! :)
MaximumRide chapter 34 . 6/24
Hey! So I have messages here a couple times that I've been following the story since chapter one! I was wondering if maybe you could email me your ideas about the ending? It's killing me! I just need closure lol I have re read this story about a million times now and I can't help it! My email is just email me with the title Finding Home thank you!
Please continue
LilyRose chapter 34 . 6/22
Hi,
I just started reading this yesterday and I could not stop reading. Please oh please continue and finish the story. I love it so much and it almost killed me when I realized that it wasn't finished. Please.

I don't even know if you are still looking at this because it's been a year but please if you do will you try to finish the story?
pianogirl1119 chapter 34 . 6/3
I know you haven't posted since last year, but if you are reading this, please know that your story is probably one of the best stories out there. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this.
I think it's worth a shot to complete it- think about it. You wont have that feeling of not finishing something. Your story inspired me to write fanfiction, and though mine are not nearly as good as yours, your inspiration motivated me and gave me confidence. If you find the time, please please PLEASE finish the story! I'll be rereading for a while now! :)
Have a wonderful day and I wish you the best.
xox.
Becca
triangleluv chapter 34 . 5/7
Please continue I really love this story
Annayang36 chapter 34 . 5/2
No one probably reads this anymore, but i just wanna say that the story is great, if not heartbreaking. You probably wont update anymore, but if you do please continue until its completed.
Please finish the story. Hope your writers block is over. Can't wait to read the rest!
Plz update other at least put it up for adoption the wait is killing me!
I think your writing skills are awesome and makes me want to read more so you should definitel continue even though it has been over probably. Five years already
Sniperbeattie chapter 34 . 3/1
I am loving this story please write more at least finish it off
guest chapter 34 . 2/1
Update its been frevr
Rider418 chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
Update Please. I've gots to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/20/2014
Keep it up! Love the story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/17/2014