Reviews for Twilight in Trissamé
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Wow this was very amazing. I really did wish that you wouldn't have rushed it like you did but i still enjoyed it as much as possible.
Lt.Gungirl chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Great story!
Loved that it was a dream. Made it more humorous when he showed up in a vamp costume at the end. I really liked the whole idea of Riza dealing with her emotions for her Superior in a way that pointed out why she can't allow herself to get that close and at the same time illustrated a certain desire they both share. The use of an AU dream worked nicely. The whole story had this great little flavor that made it hard to resist reading till the end. Good job and thank you for a good fun read!
Taayluur chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Hahahaha. That was unexpected xD
Taayluur chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Have you just realized the so perfect it's not even crackness of Falman and Cheska? What other perfect crack pairings are you missing out on? Do you know now of Buccaneer and Katherine? Or Rebecca and Black Hayate?
Amara-nii chan chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
amazing great job keep up the great work on all ur stories
Jiwa chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
This was great! I loved how it was all a dream in the end. x)
katsekala chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
I found your story and I liked it! It was so sweet! Many kisses!
white witch chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
well i do like the kissing part...

it would be much better if it wasnt a dream

roy should have just returned being a human though

it would be nice if there was a bed scene

Midnight Hikari chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
o.O That was a good story! I really liked how you wrapped everything up in the end.
Woodenflower chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
I bow down to your awesome story telling abilities.

Keep writing/typing! Your stories are great! .
Ruroni angel chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
This was beautiful, I have no other words for it. I hope you continue to enjoy my story as much as I enjoyed yours.

*Bows* Thank you for the wonderful story, master-storyteller
fmafan chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
aww! the relationship was so cute! the flaming vampire was so cheesy! i guess that's because he is a vampire. vampires are always cheesy. i can't believe it was a dream. keep writing fanfics!
Cherry Maiden chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
oh! i love this story! i wish there was more! sigh... anyway i congradulate you on this wonderfully written story!
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
I've read this for quite some time already though for some unknown reason, I forgot to review. Hawkeye really got one heck of a dream. At least the vampire Mustang was debonair and very much a gentleman...unlike Mustang, who would use his oxygen-manipulating skill to make women literally swoon over him.
Emerald Leviney chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
This story was amazing! It was so cute, yet very mysterious. Awesome job