Reviews for Turn Turn
Eliche chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Very nice. :D
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I'm not familiar with Firefly at all, but this seemed intriguing, so I read it - and, of course, it's by you! It was so well-written, though. Kudos. :)
AmeliaViolet chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Very good x
Skychaser chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I don't know how you need a job...your writing is amazing. Unless you're one of those starving artist college student things...you know, the ones that are so good, they don't want to share their talent with the rest of our literature-starved civilization and instead bestow your amazing prowress upon nothing but us who sit and search the web for talent such as this. :) Anyhow - very, very well done. The imagery is rich and rife with almost edible amounts of drippy-goodness. It is so River-esque. And her alignment with Serenity is spot on. Also - Mal as daddy makes me laugh...hehehe.
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was perfect. The River talk was on the dot and everyone was in character. Perfect and oh so very cute!
qwerty-girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh, I liked this. You have a very nice way with words, and you really seem to be inside River's head. Is it crowded in there? I'm not sure I approve of Rayne stories, but this I liked.
Designation chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I like this piece. It felt... spot on. Though there isn't really any Rayne in the series, this makes it feel like there really could be.

And I love the line 'tried to strangle him at the dinner table because it appeared her brother had finally forgotten proper table manners.' Hilarious and awesome. :P
Lenny a.k.a. stranger chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I really enjoyed your story. You really capture the characters well.

I love your writing style. Simple yet cryptic ("didn’t understand that his voice had stained her hands and her filled her mouth") like River herself.

Your writing is River. Fancy that.

I love the subtlety of the River/Jayne pairing. There was hardly any direct conversation between them yet you feel it so stongly.

I liked how their voiced matched their respective PERFECTLY.

Basically, I loved this story. (I'm a stranger. get it?)

Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I just adore you. Your fics always make me so very happy, even when they break my heart.

And there's something so heartbreaking about this story, even if-on the surface, at least-it isn't angsty. I lovelovelove the CRI about where the voices come from-perfect. And for some reason Mal and his pistol and his order just made me so very happy.

But the best part, of course, is the idea of River and Serenity being indistinguishable. It's Objects in Space, and it's perfect. River is Serenity in ways no one else can understand. Yes. Yes.

Well, that was about as coherent as River on her better days, but I hope you feel complimented. Because, as always, I love it.