Reviews for Stay with Me
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Cute! I love it and it keeps their personality together!
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Cute! I always like to think that Hitsugaya acts differently around HInamori, and that he still has a childish side to him. This was very well written! The only mistake I could fine was that you used 'except' instead of 'accept'. But still! Very cute! Thanks for writing!
Ninjasawr chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
kawaii!
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very cute- I could see Hitsugaya starting a snowball fight actually.

Excellent job. Humour was tasteful and clever.
Akatsuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I LOVED THIS STORY!It really cheered me up! The almighty power of hitsuhina fluff...so cute...
Pyrahus chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
good! *clap* i am a forever Hitsugaya-kun lover! and i support this pairing - you did a really good job. it made me laugh... then i woke up my bro.. and now hes wailing... ANYWAYS~! good job
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
cute! nice!
imisscalvin chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
that was so cute.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is the second time tonight I say this, SO CUTE! Oh I love it!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
AW MAN! SNOWBALL FIGHT WITH HITSUGAYA, TOTALLY UNFAIR! HE CHEATED! GO MOMO! This story is completely cute beloyed reason! GO HITSYHINA!
Kumachii chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aww! Kawaii! That was so cute! Hitsugaya really is the prince of Ice isn't he? hehe...he tossed a snowball into the office! meanie! lol I liked it! You should write more!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aww too cute, I enjoyed it.

Look, these pics match your story. Take care, Elsie.

i6.

i6.
MikaMckeena chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
cute fanfiction
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
/ Renji was just generally disturbed. /

That would have to be my favorite line. I've never read any HitsuHina fics before, but I was glancing through your profile, and this caught my eye. You did a very nice job writing it! There were some small typos (except where it should have been accept, lied where it should be lay) but nothing big, and this was quite cute! Keep up the wonderful writing! I especially like how you began this story. Absolutely adorably wonderful first line. And now... *dies from overdose of fluffiness* (Which is a good thing.)

-Alaena
fangirl67 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
THIS STORY IS GREAT! I for one think you should DEFINETLY continue. You are a very good writer don't let your talents go to wast!PLEASE CONTINUE! I WANT TO SEE MORE FROM THIS STORY! LIKE I SAID YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER DON'T LET YOUR TALENTS GO TO WAST!