Reviews for Dee's Laws of Tension and Resolution
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
i liked it no penetration
KA0RI chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
oh wow, that was really good! haha, I loved the last line! _
ktfoo chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
]
Akasha721 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
HOT HOT HOT! That was great!
g0shawk chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
GAH hot! Good story :)
stitcher2ficcer chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Whoah! Kinky, but very hot and very well written. But damn, do I feel sorry for Dee! To be allowed to come that close, that hotly involved, and to have to go home only partially satisfied again. The poor man must take hundreds of cold showers in the time period covered between volumes one and seven!

I'm not sure Sanami Matoh's Ryo would go so far as to engage with Dee this way, but he let's Dee go far enough often enough that it's in the realm of possibility. And as a reader, once I accepted that yes, Dee could talk Ryo into doing what you suggest in this story, the rest was beautiful. Great job!
Viidelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
WOOT!

I would have had them end up sexing but that was just as great. I'm not a good critique, but i know what i like and what i don't like and I liked that. Anyways, I only review because i'm polte and cause this is an AWESOME bit of lemon...
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
super hott...loved it lots...keep up the good work
inuyashafanlover3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I LOVE IT! how do you wright it so well! i love it so much keep wrighting!
Hug-in-a-box chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
:O

Totally guh-making. It's gorgeous! You gotta make a follow-up chapter of this!
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
XD That was so awesome! I laughed when Ryo said he was horny and I thought for sure that Dee would get his way with him. But I guess not. Poor Dee. .o
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Gosh I adore this! Whoop whoop! Very well written, hehe, very well indeed! I love those two, and I'm glad for once Ryo gave it...sorta. Hehe!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Loved the last line. I liked this story, it was a tasteful lemon!
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
aw keep writing! This was good!
firgodes7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very good. I really liked it. Hope to see you write more like this one.