Reviews for Illusory Reality
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Beautiful ...
fanfics4fun chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
I really like this story. A shame it never got finished.

I hope you're still alive out there and that you're doing good.
Katou Aiko chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I really like this story hope you continue
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Nice! Really enjoyed this story- Update please! :)
um chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
hmmm...
you seem to have given Naruto's parents DID... they keep switching from Arashi and Yumi to Minato and Kushina.

It's a good concept, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to really enjoy the story when I have to try to keep in mind who is answering to which name at any given time.
Kanrei chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Ahhh this ia really good! Even though i think im reading this waaayyyy after the last update eheh. nice job
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
there are few things u need to correct/re-edit..
1. switching of names: minato-arashi & kushina-yumi
2. kushina's hair colour in few chapter (u forgot to edit when u edited yumi to kushina)
3. kaito - i don't mind naruto having brother but older brother doesn't make sense coz minato & kushina was of same age as naruto's friend's parent's ...so that makes naruto older unless -lol- minato/kushina had sex very early in their teen years or when they just made genin.
4. maybe u can change few more, kuhina was previous jinchuuriki...she might jave survived the sealing in this AU u could mention...as uzumaki are the ones who can handle it...
few more... i like ur concept, but need few major changes though, gl... maybe u will still update this sometime later in future...i hope not very late though :D
zoeshade chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Update I wanna see if naruto finally opens up to the family
*gasp*maybe if he gets stuck in a night mare the family has to get him out or something similar. U choose for the next chapter
Just update soon
I love the story plot
Morrigana Fayetta chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love father/son love between naruto and his daddy, this story is so sweet. I hope you come back and update this, please
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Update please please pleasee!
Burnzs chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Aw Man! C'mon! You can't stop there! You've been building up to the academy. I gotta know what happens. This is a really good story and I can't wait for the update.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 5 . 2/29/2012