Reviews for Illusory Reality
Beautiful ...
fanfics4fun chapter 5 . 6/21
I really like this story. A shame it never got finished.

I hope you're still alive out there and that you're doing good.
Katou Aiko chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I really like this story hope you continue
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Nice! Really enjoyed this story- Update please! :)
um chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
hmmm...
you seem to have given Naruto's parents DID... they keep switching from Arashi and Yumi to Minato and Kushina.

It's a good concept, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to really enjoy the story when I have to try to keep in mind who is answering to which name at any given time.
Kanrei chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Ahhh this ia really good! Even though i think im reading this waaayyyy after the last update eheh. nice job
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
there are few things u need to correct/re-edit..
1. switching of names: minato-arashi & kushina-yumi
2. kushina's hair colour in few chapter (u forgot to edit when u edited yumi to kushina)
3. kaito - i don't mind naruto having brother but older brother doesn't make sense coz minato & kushina was of same age as naruto's friend's parent's ...so that makes naruto older unless -lol- minato/kushina had sex very early in their teen years or when they just made genin.
4. maybe u can change few more, kuhina was previous jinchuuriki...she might jave survived the sealing in this AU u could mention...as uzumaki are the ones who can handle it...
few more... i like ur concept, but need few major changes though, gl... maybe u will still update this sometime later in future...i hope not very late though :D
zoeshade chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Update I wanna see if naruto finally opens up to the family
*gasp*maybe if he gets stuck in a night mare the family has to get him out or something similar. U choose for the next chapter
Just update soon
I love the story plot
Morrigana Fayetta chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love father/son love between naruto and his daddy, this story is so sweet. I hope you come back and update this, please
Unashamed Bookworm chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Update please please pleasee!
Burnzs chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Aw Man! C'mon! You can't stop there! You've been building up to the academy. I gotta know what happens. This is a really good story and I can't wait for the update.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Love it
Secret chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Uhmm... excuse me dear author-san I know you guys(author) always love the dreaded cliff hanger technique(dreaded by the reader loved by the author). But... WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE THIS STORY? It's been so long and by long I does really mean long if you don't realize just check what is the date you update this story.

So you better wake up from your lazy stuppor and write the story continuation!

Got it? You better update or well the next time I review you might get a heart attack!
warnolife chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Good story so far, watch out for the small mistake that you do...ok, I only find 2 mistake... But so far you did great! I have 2 question: 1,do Minato will remark the fact that the demon have "return" and 2, Do naruto will lost control later?
devil M chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Hi when I first lay on this fic I was hooked! I just can't stop until there is no more to read I hope u will reconsider n write more of this fic...