Reviews for The Subtle Art of Penetration
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 23h
Hermione's message to Snape is too open in Draco's presence.
Sad and bitter war... Why cannot people just get along?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Interesting twist on Hermione being captured by the Death Eaters and made into some sort of captive/slave.

Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Damn that was beyond excellent.
rezakeene chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Amazing little piece. I loved your characterizations. The way you've written Hermione, that she would be going to any length for the sake of Harry was so beautiful. So heart touching. I don't even have words to describe the ending. One of the best one shots I've ever read.
Nitpicker chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Victory switched twice, that was a good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This was amazing!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I really enjoyed the subtly of the whole thing and the twist at the end...I'm glad Hermione got Draco out of askaban because I couldn't see her being so cold hearted as to leave him to rot like that.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wow, this was... pretty intense.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Dang, this is great!
What an interesting premise! I guess I have the giftee to thank for the inspiration

Keep up the good work :)
w1nter chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Woah... dark but so good. Well-written and well thought out. Nice work!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I did quite enjoy the ending of this. Good job!
peanuts-mum chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
What a bitter sweet ending. I loved the story greatly. I was on tenterhooks about Hermione's safety all the way through
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I absolutely loved this fic.
yay chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
The way you say that Mrs. Weasley had gone through that 7 times makes it seem like she'd visited the prison 7 times, not been pregnant 7 times.
Aeasel chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really liked this...I liked it a lot. It was not overly long, yet you managed to fit in a great and entertaining plot. The characterizations are not overplayed...but they are distinctive and believable all at the same time. Awesome read!