Reviews for The Subtle Art of Penetration
rezakeene chapter 1 . 2/17
Amazing little piece. I loved your characterizations. The way you've written Hermione, that she would be going to any length for the sake of Harry was so beautiful. So heart touching. I don't even have words to describe the ending. One of the best one shots I've ever read.
Nitpicker chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Victory switched twice, that was a good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This was amazing!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I really enjoyed the subtly of the whole thing and the twist at the end...I'm glad Hermione got Draco out of askaban because I couldn't see her being so cold hearted as to leave him to rot like that.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wow, this was... pretty intense.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Dang, this is great!
What an interesting premise! I guess I have the giftee to thank for the inspiration

Keep up the good work :)
w1nter chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Woah... dark but so good. Well-written and well thought out. Nice work!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I did quite enjoy the ending of this. Good job!
peanuts-mum chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
What a bitter sweet ending. I loved the story greatly. I was on tenterhooks about Hermione's safety all the way through
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I absolutely loved this fic.
yay chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
The way you say that Mrs. Weasley had gone through that 7 times makes it seem like she'd visited the prison 7 times, not been pregnant 7 times.
Aeasel chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really liked this...I liked it a lot. It was not overly long, yet you managed to fit in a great and entertaining plot. The characterizations are not overplayed...but they are distinctive and believable all at the same time. Awesome read!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Intriguing title, which led me to sample this darkly understated little gem. Nearly perfect and unsparing plot progression, with a half twist at the end that I am still contemplating. Hermione plays for keeps, here as in canon. Excellent work.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Brilliantly written. Hermione was unusually cold and good at lying, but then again, war would make that neccessary - I think you got their characters right, the hints you gave throughout were intelligent, the ending unexpected, and Narcissa surprisingly frightening. Well done :D