Reviews for Bright Ideas
someofusarereachingforstardust chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
8/10:)
AnonymousGinger chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You sir, have taken one of my favorite musical numbers... and turned it into something awesome. Bravo!
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I thought this was brill! you got all the little deatils just right...deffo one for the faves :P
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very good story! I don't usually read storys this long, no, I DON'T read story's this long but this one was special! very good! :)
SilentHillHeaven chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow that was incredible and really well written, I loved how detailed it was and even though it was incredibly lustful it was still very sweet, and you could easily understand what was happening, wo that was GREAT this is going in my faves lol :)
mightyfineprint chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I have to read this fic every time I need a LuPone/Cerveris fix. Guh, I love this so much, it's like you bottled the scene and Lovett's character all in a neat little package and served it to us on a platter.

Seriously, this is pretty much the only worthwhile revival fic I've ever read. Wait, I think it might be the only revival fic. In any case, congrats for completely catching the funny and maliciously sexy vibe these two put off without making it purpley or losing the characters :D Thanks for writing! And you should update Guttering, that one also falls into the amazing category.
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
How have I not reviewed this yet? I REALLY thought I had. After all, this is one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE Sweeney fics-more so because it's ACTUALLY the revival, and therefore LuPone's portrayal, that you're using.

Anyway, I just ADORED this! (I'm guessing Closing Night with LuPone and Cerveris?) It was hot, and thought-provoking, and... GAAH. It was just amazing.

And hot. Have I MENTIONED hot? Cause... It was hot. The WHOLE thing. Like, I LOVED her calculations/game throughout the entire song. Like, you USED the sexual tension and her sexiness and put it into writing, capturing it perfectly.

I LOVED IT!

xoxo, lyss
Tallica86 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
very entertaining! great job!
Figurine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I loved it.

]
nwkd chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This is absolutly fantastic! I read it like 4 times. I always knew there was something between them lol
pattilupwned chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Bloody fantastic!
Beebo chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wow. Bloody brilliant one-shot!

You write for both Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett so well, it's astounding. Can't wait to see where you're going with "Guttering" and I hope to see more from you.

"Sweeney Todd" is one of my favorite musicals, and I'm excited to have found someone who writes for it-and well at that!
sakuuya chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's too bad that this doesn't have more reviews, because it really is fantastic. Maybe the complete recitation of A Little Priest at the beginning was unneccessary, but if you'd gotten right to the fun stuff, this would have just been a PWP, so I guess it's fine the way it is.

I'm really impressed by your ability to write vivid sex scenes without relying on descriptions of anyone's naughty bits. The way you built tension throughout the fic was brutally effective, and both characters were perfectly written. I can see this fitting right in to the play. After all, who knows what

s going on during the intermission? :D