Reviews for FINALLY UNDERSTANDABLE
Urahara Fan chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
I think that this is such a cute story...I hope you continue to update! I like reading about the relationship between Luke and Sophia as they grow up!
roswellachick chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
yay i love ur story, glad you're back!

awwe torment...“Because your dad makes me, you butt head”-LOL

jaja the confusion over summer camp is way to cute

i love it plz continue
shleprock chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
no no! please keep posting i love this story and i think you captured the i like her so i hate her stage just great! looking foward to the next chapter.
BluStarBurst chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
That was verfy cute. I'm glad you're back.
Evie96 chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Yes! An update! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I liked this chapter, it really is cute to see their 'relationship' changing over the years. Are you planning on keeping strictly to what happened in the series as they get older? Or are you going to play around with it a little? Hope to read more soon!
McKenzieMac chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Hi! Im still reading! Its on my alerts list and everything!
YokoYuyGal chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
I like it...don't get as many good Wolf Lake fics anymore...conitnue please
LarkaFrostfur chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
that was really cool. I love wolf lake it's awesome. keep it up i think you should write more. x
sleepy26 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Sofia's interaction with the rude pack member was too funny. I always figured that she had a spirited personality from a ver early age.
Cody101 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
nice hope more comes soon.
Running-Wild22 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
I love this story! Happy to see it updated I guess you ask some one to beta your story. Good for Sophia standing up for her self. I'm interested in the direction your gonna take Luke is he gonna be darker more animalistic? Or not...

Can't Wait for the next part!

Kia
Ms. S. E. Hammond chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Just to let you know ALPHA not alfa and STATUS not statis
sexydreamer chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
well done! I very much loved your update! I am so over the moon happy that you are continuing on with this story! I truly love it and definitely look forward to reading more soon? I hope that everything will go great for you with your new job and that you will find a beta for this story soon? Thanks for updating!

Anya
BluStarBurst chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Sophia is absolutely adorable! I loved her reaction to being lectured by her father. So cute! I'm defientely going to enjoy watching her get older (and developing a relationship with Luke).

As I said before, if you would like, I'm willing to be a beta for this story. If you decide you want me to, I could send you my email later. Then you could just send me new parts as an attachment and I'll mark any changes I make in red, so that you can decide whether or not you like the changes I make.
alee81 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Yay, you updated and it was short but good and I can't wait for more so hurry up and update soon.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »