Reviews for Late Night Confessions
CryTheStars chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was freaking adorbs. I surf the KS fandom regularly and have yet to find a story that has these characters as in - character as you. It felt like this could have easily been apart of the episode where Layla announces that they have to live together in order to sync up with one another. And I chuckled at Fools antics. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
jajajaja it was very funny, and fool is really a fool, but what would this girls do without him? liked the story
faystay chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
it was funny. i like it
ChocoChocoChips1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Loved it. Too Cute.
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
great love this pairing. good fic
Chinensis' Fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Very good story!
Titpom1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Funny ! I like it :-)
Mincoy chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Cute story. I can definitely see Sora acting this way.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Funny story, to bad it's only a oneshot XD!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
YAY for Sora/Layla pairings! The ...QUEEN of Kaleido star pairings hehehe cute fic!

JA NE
neapolitan-icecream chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aw, poor Fool didn't get to watch. xD
Ayou chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
to ew- shut it! thats why its a fanfic. dont go reading stuff if you find it gross. honestly, go spread your hate somewhere else.

it was a nice fic! i enjoyed reading it a lot..i hope to read more fanfics from you. they are well written.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i actually never watched kaleido star, i only knew about it after accidentally downloaded a AMV of it which featured laylaXsora. and although i knew nothing about them i fell in love with their love portrayed in that video. it was a real good video. every laylaXsora fan should watch it! so, i'm glad your story didn't go too deep in to the actual plot of kaleido star(because i never watched it)and i was able to fully enjoy this fic. so basically, NICE FIC! i loved it and hope you keep writing nice stories about nice people.
YuriKillian'sGoddess chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
that was so uber cute! i just love the pairing. that way i can have all the yummy yuri killian to myself! _
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/26/2007