Reviews for Charlie Bone and the Infamous Seven
anna chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
what will happen to tancerd and emma will they be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Hillsberry chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
PLEASE! Put more chapters!
Saya Moonshadow chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I'm usually not into crossovers, but I like how you've pulled this one off ) Medusa sounds very interesting though - the odd eyes. I wonder what will happen with that next?

It'd be funny to see how Asa reacts to Setanta flirting with Morgan though XD (if he ever does again, of course...)
M. Shattermirror chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Burning him on a stake? o_O

Let me apologize to begin with. You should be receiving a PM containing said apology, because I don't really feel like including it here for everyone else to read.

~M (the now contrite dipshit)
Mme.CrazyHorse chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
ohh. i luv it. you gotta update soon. i luv your asa/morgan pairing. that's why i luv your other charlie bone stories so much. yay you!

MONKIY

8 )
mangafreak7793 chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
this is pretty nice but they made a fate stay night section in the Anime/Manga catagory maybe you get more reviews there
M. Shattermirror chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
(raises eyebrow) Hmm, not bad. Your writing is actually passably decent, much better than most of the giggly fangirls who populate this site, and the concept is really quite original. You did a good job on me, as well. It's Berenice, though, not Bernice. And Lyell, not Lyle. Lyle's the name of a hamster in an American newspaper strip. But why the bloody happy ending to the latest chapter? Write more.

~M
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Very good!

I love all your stories...and your site!

lol

Nice job!
RantingSidekick xxJelly1029xx chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
I was so estatic to see another fanfic up by you. I can tell this is going to be AMAZING! Keep posting quick! D
Mme.CrazyHorse chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
ooh, i like it. i can't wait for you to update this and tomb of mahmet. so excited. UPDATE SOON!

MONKIY