Reviews for The Intern
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
great story
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
HAHAHA! That last line was hilarious!

The rest was great, too. ;-)
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
oh god, please update, send VM to Gotham lol Would love to see her get under Batman's skin;

Would write it myself, but i', truly not that gifted in Batman fandom lol

Happy future writing

ditte mai
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love a good Veronica Mars story, and this is an excellent one. As another reviewer said, you are the king of crossovers!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
What an incredibly cool story! You're a crossover king!
brjosk chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I deathly want to hear about what happened in Gotham City. ~_~
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Ha ha. That last bit was cute. Okay, I LOVE this. I thought I was the only one who remembered Agent Scardino. You know, I was always on edge about him. I've never trusted authority figures. I used to watch Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman with my dad wen i was younger.

I love the idea of Veronica Mars within a five mile radius of Superman and Lois Lane. Oh man, you have to do more of this. It's really cool.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
HEH-do a sequel where she gets sent to Gotham City! That would be a lot harder, Batman wears a mask and is secretive, I've never figured how anybody can not know who Supes' secret id is 10 minutes after going to Metropolis... (I think John Byrne stated in one issue that Supes 'vibrated' at super speed when in public so all photos came out blurry...or something like that)...

Batman would be tough; or figuring out who "Oracle" is... stuff like that...