Reviews for Hieros Gamos
Miriel chapter 3 . 2/3
Hey. will you be continuing this story? I totally love it.
LD chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Just wanted to reiterate what everyone else said.
I loved this and the previous WHR story.
I had a bit of childhood nostalgia and so revisited the series. This is one of the best written stories I've read. I realize you've probably moved on from this story/interest and maybe even fanfiction at this point in your life. However if you ever decided to update, I'd be ecstatic!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I love it! Can't wait to find out what happens to Robin and Amon next! Update soon!
Kou Keehl chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I really like this anime and your fic is absolutely wonderful! I'm so eager to read you next chapters!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I love it! I love both 'The Burning Time' and this marvellous piece. One of the best fanfictions I've read so far!
TransientSound chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
For nostalgia's sake, I had re-watched WHR and then I remembered the fanfic I'd read way back when. Re-read TBT because, duh, awesome. And remembered a sequel had been started. It's been 4 years since it's been updated, but I see you're still writing. So I'll hold onto the slim hope that you'll eventually return to this fic.
xbLoOmZx chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Noooo. Where's the rest!?
Fowl-Lady Eleanor chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I have read TBT several times now over the last several years. I have also read what you have of this story a couple of times. I really admire your writing, especially since I am definitely not a writer...the point I'm trying to get to is PLEEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEAAAASE PLEEEEASE update this story! It's been like 4 years! I want to read more!
Plucie chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Hi, you've probably abandoned this fic, but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it tremendously. (BTW, this is also for The Burning Time, but I'll just put it in one review so you have to read less :P ). This is seriously the best WHR fic I've ever read. Everything is just so well thought out and detailed that I'm sure I've missed a lot of subtleties, but I loved it. So, if you ever decide to continue it (Big fat chance, after 3 years, but, anyways), just know that you've made me a very happy person.

Haha, don't feel guilty or obligated to do that, if you don't I'll just continue to reread it and fantasize about what would happen next, and be content with that. I just wanted you to know that I really, REALLY loved it!
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I wait happily when what I read is so incredible.
Fanfic Connoisseur chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I've learned tobe patient because telling people to write more of something just makes them want to get the popcorn and watch tv... But I still check back every few months to see if there's anything new. You've never gone this long without another chapter before. I understand. WHR is not your love anymore. It's very sad because I love this fic to death. You're an amazing writer so even though this will probably never be finished... Don't give up your tallent.
theultimatedarkness chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I've been waiting for years for you to continue. I guess you gave up
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
loves it please keep it up :D
BuffyRowan chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I really love this series, and I hope that you continue it. I especially love how you work in Egyptian, Greek, and other mythologies. As a myth geek, I'm impressed with your ability to blend them so seamlessly with the Catholic church as portrayed in WHR.
Mia chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
You can not abandon this fic! Please continue!