Reviews for Little Girl Lost
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 1 . 7/23
Beautiful and sad story. I'm used to read you on Buffy but this piece is very good. I think it's also unusual to find a fanfiction where they actually die, if I understood well and wasn't one of their many tricks to fool the FBI.
taylor.avella101998 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww. Cute story
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I really liked this story. It was touching. ]
sapphermine chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
YOU! God, it's a good thing I was alone when I read this, I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Wow. Just, wow. I read this before and have favorite-ed it, but even when I knew what was gonna happen in the end, I still couldn't stop the tears from falling. If this were the last episode of SPN, I wouldn't mind. I'd probably be bawling for hours after the show's over, though. It's beautiful, very in-character and I loved every part of it. Dean's gentleness, the way he interacted with Bella, with Sam in the end. It'd be good to know they'd still be 'Bitch-Jerk'-ing each other even after they're And then of course, the way you described the way they died. That was when the tears started to well up. And when the girl found the picture and showed it to her mother, that was when I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Wonderful piece!3
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY! It was sad, but SO sweet and you had me wondering if maybe it was the little girl who was a ghost until she put the blankets on etc. It was so sad too with the realization that Sam and Dean were dead and and died battling a Wendigo. It makes so much sense that Dean would come to the aid of a little girl. It gave me a big brotherly pull to my heart. Excellently done.

Fav. Parts:

“Hey maybe you should start picking up some dry twigs that are under the trees. You are going to need a fire when we get to the cave.” - I suspected a little here even with your great idea about keeping busy, only reason is because in my opinion, Dean would do all the work just because it's the kind of guy he is, he'd have her help him, but he'd definitely help.

“Well you have to learn sometime. The next time you get lost in the woods I might not be here,” he said good-naturedly.

She scowled. “I’m never going into the woods again. They suck.” She looked at the tents mutinously. “And I hate camping.”

Dean laughed, and with that all her fear melted away. She knew then that he wasn’t a bad guy, and that he was just trying to help her.

- sigh! SO SWEET!

“Its okay, Bella. I’m not going to leave you.”

The panic subsided and she sniffed. She scrubbed her eyes with the back of her fist, embarrassed at being caught crying like a big baby.

“Okay, so what’s the first thing we do when we break camp?”

- He has such a way with all girls and women, doesn't he? Sigh!

“That was a real nice thing you did, Dean. Showing her the way out,” Sam said, shoving his hands into his pockets, mirroring his brother.

“Yah, well. Couldn’t let her freeze to death. Nasty ass way to go.”

The stood there in silence for a few minutes. Keeping a careful eye on Bella as she finally made it to the edge of town.

“You know I nailed that fucking Wendigo to a goddamn tree, and burned him to ash from the inside out.”

Sam slide his eyes to the side, watching his brother’s jaw clench.

“I know you did, Dean. You did good.”

“I’m sorry that it took so long for me to find my way you.”

Sam smiled, clapping his brother on the back. “Dude, no worries. I wish you had taken longer, a lot longer, like a couple of decades, but I’m glad you’re here just the same.

- SOB! Wonderful and bittersweet!

They were identified as two brothers, Dean and Samuel Winchester. The youngest one, Sam, looked to have been mauled by a bear and had died instantly. His older brother, Dean, was wrapped protectively around Sam, clutching his little brother in his lap, and died hours later from hyperthermia. Their bodies were pristine, still mostly covered in ice and snow. The hunter would later tell his friends, while choking back some undefined emotion and swallowing a beer to hide it, that he could still see the tracks of frozen tears trailing down the older brother’s face. - I was a TOTAL wreck reading this!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Amazing concept, amazingly told.

The description of Dean - especially as told by the hunter who found them - so perfect.

I loved this. I'm adding it to my fav. stories list.

Thank you for sharing.
Valtira chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was beautiful and sweet and sad.