Reviews for The Hands of Hinata
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
great keep up thegood job!
featherpen-princess chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
who's Hinata's real lover? 0.0
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I like this story. I love all the characters how the story developed especially the part in which kabuto showed up, but i still would like a shino and hinata romance to start. I just cant wait to see what is going to happen
hinatalover22 chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
plz plz plz update ASAP
mythologyfreakgirl chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
i love this story please update soon!
vanessa chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
I thought this story was very good like all your stories. I hope to fing out what happens next. your stories are all interesting and captures ones attention. I truely enjoy all the characters.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! please update when you get the chance to please.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
All of the above! Please update it's been 4 years! It's a shanks such a great story is being stopped
Rakero-chan chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
I really love the arranged marriage plot, so I definitely want to see how that pans out, but I don't really know what I think about Kabuto coming to Konoha for Hinata...
monica chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
hinata should be a badass shinobi! yes betrale for love ha kabuto should so come it would shcok everyone it would be asome when hashi-teme loss for hinata when she can kick some missing nin ass as well as bring sasuke back talck about naruto binging shcocked never make hinata mad youll end up like sasuke!
Acumichi chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
I think Hinata needs to be the bad * ninja, she needs to have another love interest, like Takaro's older brother*wink wink* And the hyuga clan healing! This is such a great story and i love it! Plz update soon.
KoreanGal5 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
Takaro is so funny! I hope you write soon. _
WinterMission chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
I think you should let konoha get a huge surprise by some how doin this big ass battle that every one sees that Show the villiage just how bad-ass hina-hime is! and yah mabey kabu-kun should com up again
Acumichi chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I love it i think it should be Hinata/harem, since she's just uber cute! _ Ja ne
teh-crazeh-one chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
this is not a complete story? -_-
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »