Reviews for Won't You Be My Neighbor
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Very sweet.
ducky72 chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I so enjoyed reading this story. I could easily imagine everything. Thanks for writing this wonderful story :)
louise chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
i absolutly loved this insight into a young gibbs and shannon and his you write more
CelticPuzzleStrangerRanger chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
aww, good ending!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Wow. That last line hurts. He did have to leave them behind; never to see them again...aw. Incredible little story you have here. So glad you finished it! Really glad. It is truly too precious for words.
dg101 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Young Jethro is so cute!Loved that chapter-thanks a lot for the update!:)
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
"He was promptly rewarded with a playful slap on the back of his head, something his friend had seen on TV and picked up just for fun." - So that thing Gibbs does came from a childhood TV show all along? LOL

"And when he’d shyly showed her how he’d started carving little wooden boats ever since reading about Lucien’s carving hobby in the Treasures of the Snow play" - All of a sudden, my still jumping rope the same way I did when I was eight does not seem so weird.
ducky72 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
You are doing a great job! I can picture everything so well :)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Another wonderful chapter. Bit of foreshadowing to Gibbs future marine sniper days :D Secret mission lol. Great work. Keep it up! :D
ducky72 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Thanks for updating. Its such a nice story. Love it :)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Looking forward to the conclusion, so glad you've continued it. Hang in there :D

You're a fine writer!
dg101 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Hey,you updated!Thank you!That was great chapter-can't wait for the next prt.:)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
What! You gotta finish...oh dear, did you leave this one...it says June? And its Janruary lol...please finish? Pretty please? Oh, and I forgot to mention that I love the whole boat carving thing...:) What a fun story...
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Nice chap. I love that Collin kid, Shannons replies to him make me smile...and yeah, cutness that Gibbs is "worried," too cute! Yay for Chapter 4...
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Wow. I love this. It is so creative that you have them meeting at this young age, and the sweetness of it. The smacking of the back of the head (nice touch), and the "You think?" quote, its funny to think he did these things as a kid :). You said in your profile you dont do humor pieces, but I bet you'd be good at them...Okay onward and upward to chapter three :)...Good job!