Reviews for We Looked Like Giants
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was so dark and intense but your writing made it very lovely to read.
dominygringa chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
loved it
random chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i really liked this story although i have an overwhelming sense of sadness. listening to forever young probably doesn't help. you ended it in the perfect spot, dont worry.
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was so sad at the beginning, but at least Yamato gives him a second chance!
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Well it's been a while. I was just taking a stroll down memory-fanfiction lane. Really love your story. Ingenius. Much luv!
natlara chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Excellent story. It was bittersweet. Just how I like it. _
Sairyn Arishi Ringtongue chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Youre writing more right? its pretty good
mon chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Nice story :-) Realistic and dully painful, but hopeful in the end. It is sweet to have a second chance.
Death-to-the-tadpoleclowns chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
this was a great story, very well written.
Fabrica de la Luna Nueva chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I fucking LOVE Death Cab for Cutie. Also the way you wrote the fic.

Very good, I really liked it.
Suggestist chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is such a good story so far... the writtings great. I could see you put real work into this. I used to write and read on the site a while ago and I thought I'd take a look again and it had upset me to find that so many people who were posting stories weren't even trying.

Spelling mistakes in the title and all through their stories. No paragraphing, inproper punctuations, ect. I was greatly dispointed. I thought that perhaps my standards had rose since I had been reading here last but I read some of the older stories and realized that it's not it at all.

I let alot slip when reading stories back then. I just liked when people tried because it always seemed to be good if people tried.

I LOVE finally reading something new that makes me feel... feel something. You did a great job on this and I'm proud to finally see someone try. The hardest part is alwasy to keep up with it because of pressures to add chapters and missing muses but it's always worth being proud of producing quality entertainment.

Hope to see more of this.
Kodou Kikoeru chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Good, good stuff. Very natural feeling, very realistic. I loved how I could recognize the emotions of the characters so intensely, and how you were able to describe them so accurately. My favorite part is probably the paragraph where Taichi describes what he had done and how he thought when he was in high school. I love the whole thing, though. Good job.
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Taitos coo!Peace..
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
aww this could make a good story if u continue it. update soon. hugs. l8r
A.R. Kennedy chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I have to tell you: the entire time I was reading this, I was hoping that my mom wouldn't suddenly appear behind me, and ask me what the fuck I was reading. Haha. I don't ship Taichi and Yamato, but I was really into this. Great, great work. Keep the course.