Reviews for Lost in the Fog
Heyheyheyyy chapter 25 . 7/10
Ok girl, you seriously need to update this. I know youre probably busy and out of,college but this is way too good to abandon for three years. Please update this I am literally begging you, you can't just leave us with a cliffhanger!:(:(:(:( you'll probably never see this but I really I love this fanfic and it's so well written. Don't you ever stop writing. And you'd better update this or else I'll die from feels and suspense. Seriously.
CamaroLady chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
Will this ever be updated? It's such a fabulous story and there are so few spirited away fanfictions out that thst I have found to be so wonderful as yours. Please please continue it is so beautifully well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
What kind of sick author would leave us hanging on the best story ever?! Why?! Their adventure has just begun! The only excuse is that you died.
NarutoSwag99 chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
OMG WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN UPDATED!? THIS IS FANTASTIC! And THERE'S A SEXY BAD BOY NAMES KOUJI IN IT! And I love the realistic reaction Chihiro had to him...lets face it every horny teenage girl, including myself, IN THE UNIVERSE!, WOULD'VE BEEN FULL OF LUST FOR THAT GUY!I MEAN I WAS AT A LOSS FOR WORDS AND IM NOT EVEN CHIHIRO! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY AND I WANNA SEE KOUJI COAX CHIHIRO TO PLAY SOME MORE! PLEASE PLEASE P-LEASE WITH A SUPER HOT SEXY GUY ON TOP, UPDATE!
curryboh chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Pleeeeeeease dont leave us hanging! T_T even ifits-short chapters... tyhis great tale. Who the Hell is in those dreams/nightmares? ! ? And what's up with the scary princeguy?
Thank's.X3 Cant wait for more... but, I guess I'll have to. Bummer. :(
curryboh chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Pleeeeeeease dont leave us hanging! T_T even if it chapters... tyhis great tale. Who the Hell is in those dreams/nightmares? ! ? And what's up with the scary princeguy?
Thank's.X3 Cant wait for more... but, I guess I'll have to. Bummer. :(
melodic.keys chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Hmm I am guessing that Kazuo is a phoenix. I hope haku will show up eventually. Interesting story so far.
curryboh chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Today I'll chant a special mantra: (gasp) ...
Pleaseupdate... Pleaseupdate... Pleaseupdate...
Pleaseupdate... Pleaseupdate... ... *inhales loudly* ... Pleaseupdate... Pleaseupdate... ... ...
Veronica chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
I noticed one flaw in your story... (I knew it! Nothing can be THAT perfect!) Yubaba and Zeniba both have light brown eyes, and not blue eyes as yu mention.

I also noticed in a couple chapters you speak in first person for some of chihiro's lines.
Is that on purpose?
Is it Chijiro's alterego or astral duplicate or something? (Remembers: "I am as you as you are me")

LOVE YOUR WRITING! & I dont care if you update every 2 months. Just not every year.

& dont be so picky, just because you think its choppy, doesnt mean we wont enjoy it. Plus you can always rewrite, no? :)

Cant wait to see that promised update. Be happy, be happy, and have faith in your work. You're an awesome writer. (*Whew! That was a looong message*)
Luin-fanel chapter 25 . 2/25/2013
Today I cheat with this review, I'm doing it in Spanish on the translator to express my best Uuy ...

The story has completely hooked me, in fact, I think you're carrying in a completely surprising, and, although I would not deny that I'm wanting some "romance" between Haku and Chihiro, but I think it's perfect the way you are handling, every relationship is not easy ... Also I have to admit I love Kazuo, hahaha, beyond its fake offender, seems the typical older brother apparently carefree but 100% aware of his lil sister, hahaha, is really fabulous ... although the scene kissing where has not stopped around in my head since I read it.

Also I have to congratulate you on the scene of combat, that fight was fabulous ... although I had to spend some parts the translator to finish to capture what was going on, in any case, I loved it, I think it was pretty good ... Haku looked *-* certainly, and Kazuo was not far behind, but not, I liked the way that Haku was showing his warrior side.

The goodbyes that have come have been putting quite sad, what makes it more real, I liked it, and even if you want to make it look like Yubaba is the devil incarnate, in their lines still see some concern about Chihiro encountered concern business and Bou was completely adorable child in the way ... is the first fanfic I read where Bou not a baby, in fact, in this last chapter gave me the impression that at any moment become a young teenager, jajajaja, that was great I must say, you put it very maudro for the way it has.

Well, I think that's all for now, be sure to put it in the strange dreams, I'm with the concern of knowing who is calling Chihiro and what their role in future events must... surely be a very clever, I think you used the memories sealed of Haku on to tempt Chihiro and carry it help.

Well, up here at the moment, I sincerely hope that the next chapter will not take too long, the story takes a while parked, and I would love to read more, I fear I can not keep waiting for your translator to reach you , as, take care, good luck with school and do not forget to write.

We read soon.
Luin-fanel chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII , kAZUO IS PERMANENT, YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH... Sorry, but, it's fun the Kazuo and Haku interactions xD, jijijijijijijijijiji, and I like Kazuo a lot, is a very freesh phoenix xD
Luin-fanel chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
You are evil! Poor Haku, he no need to se that xD, jajajajajaja, but, it's ok, it's... like we said... "para darle sabor al caldo" xD, jajajajajajajaja I'm going to continue... only one or two chapters more, I have no time for more T_T thats tragic.
Luin-fanel chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
OMD! well... I need to say this right now... this is the best fic I had read from Sipirited Away at the moment
Luin-fanel chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Hi... I was reading a translate for this fic in spanish... and I want to read more... so, here I am.

The story is very interesting, and your style too, jejeje, professional in my opinion... well, I hope to read more soon, my english is not good in this moment, jajajajajaja, but, I really need to read more, and you have many chapters , that's good for me, I like it.

Well, read you soon.

SARABA
curryboh chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I just started reading, just to see what it was about, and then I couldnt stop. O_O I havent slept well in weeeks PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE UPDATE YOUR AWEAOME STORY! IDONT CARE IF IT IS 100 WORDS AT A TIME. T_T I became adicted to it. l... but in a good way. _'

I can totally imagine Haku & Kazuo debating on who gets to stand guard first. (*laughs*) ohhh... good times!

You are exellent at what you do. All the good coments vs reviews means that you are doing such a good job that not much need be changed - if anything- at all.
Again, It doesnt matter ifits short. PLEEEEASE PRETTY PLEASE... write some more of that awesome cool phoenix, and the trechures..(*pretty sure spelled it wrong*) villan, and the stal... er... I mean Haku.