Reviews for The Sins of the Father
Guest chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
omg the 2 last chapters were gut wrenching i read the epiloge and cry like a freakin baby, your writing skills are amazing, that epiloge had an air off finallity about it that i had teas pricking my eyes from the start and when rose died i saw it comming but it tore my heart out and then the doctor and its just so sad and im still crying here. brilliant trilogy you are a genious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Brilliant, I loved this entire trilogy.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
Well I just finished reading the trilogy and all I can say is bravo! The epilogue nearly made me cry it was so sweet! You are a very gifted writer and I enjoyed reading this. I know it has been a few years but I wouldn't object to another Doctor Who fic :) Again - fantastic job!
WitchRavenFox chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Well Nova, i have loved reading Sins, it has brought many a tear to my eye, that i have had to wipe away stealthily incase someone saw. The wonderful ups, and the terrible lows, and the appearances from those we thought to never see again... The Ninth Doctor... nice little surprise there too.

Onwards to something else now i think. Another Nova story perhaps!
WitchRavenFox chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Well Nova, I wanted to read a few more chapters before I left a comment. What have you done, torn the Doctor away and replaced him with the Doctor she originally started to fall in love with! Such a mind twist... its almost too much for a girl to take. But I have missed those northern tones (for i hear them in my head) ;) I read onwards in the hope that everything works out, and the 10th returns to Rose along with her family. And a third child, so the age gap will be a significant one, but who cares, free babysitters!
Music Marauder chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
Brilliant. I quite enjoyed reading the trilogy. Great job with the detail and how things fit together. I loved that 9 was included...I have a huge soft spot for him even if my doctor is 10. The epilogue was fitting and a bit sad, honestly. Reading things where the Doctor and/or Rose die always make me a bit sad. But I loved the glimpse of the kids. Thanks for posting! :D
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 18 . 2/1/2009
I'm so sad that the trilogy is done but it was fantastic! The Doctor dressed like Casanova just had me ginning from ear to ear. He really does look amazing in that. :D Thanks for writing this for all of us fans!

lela
xMairix chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
I've just sat and read all three of these stories in one sitting.[It took rather awhile:D] I just wanted to say these are quite literally the best stories that I think have ever been written in Doctor Who fanfiction - well actaully some of the best fanfiction I have ever read. The detail in them is immense. They really are beautiful. I've been through all emotions: joy, laughter, sadness shock and tears. The epilogue was very sad but fitting and I can say I was in tears. That's it really, I just wanted to let you know how utterly magnificent I thought these were.

Mairi

(p.s. I actually came across these as I began reading the prequel and I thought I'd better go back and read these before I read through that, so I'm off to read that now and review it.)
mavzus chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
Wow, I've just finished this. I've been absolutely entranced - it's made me laugh and brought me to tears a couple of times. Especially the last few chapters. You have such an ability to capture in plot images and emotions, thank you.
Leah's Lovely chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
That was such a gorgeous story. All three of them were. The epilogue gave it a nice little bit of finality and, as sad as Rose's human mortality is, I was glad to see that you kept her just that, human.

So many stories about Rose and the Doctor have her become immortal or a Time Lady or whatever, but I think it's her mortality that makes her all the more amazing because she is willing to risk the one life she has to save others.

I've enjoyed the trilogy so much, reading it even when I should be studying for exams or doing other things. I think that is the mark of a truly great writer, that they can keep you locked in the words and the story and make you forget about other things that you really should be doing.

So congratulations, a fantastic story to conclude a brilliant trilogy.

Leah
past-and-pending chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
(sob)you made me cry !

ive got to say that is trilogy was absolutely wonderful and that each one was even better than the previous

fabulous job
gaiafreedom21 chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
That was a beautiful ending.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
I love that verse at the end it means so much.

gaiafreedom21 chapter 16 . 6/22/2007