Reviews for Room For One More
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
"We're gonna need another communicator." ya u r
Layla chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I didnt like it. At all. I LOVED it D
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Dang! You knocked that out in under 20 minutes? Good work!

I appreciate Robin's attitude here. Too often he is portrayed as an uptight jerk with a strong streak of non-forgiveness, which isn't really him.

This? This is fine.
flinx4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
KF is such a dramatic flirt. Love him!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
yea i think you do
Twister468 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I thought it was very sweet.

I love robin at the end.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Kawaii! (cute in Japanese) That was adorable!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Yay Robin! His dry humor makes me smile!

cheekylildevil chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
yay flinx is great

I just devoured this fic and I have just 1 thing to say (holds out plate) more please!

village girl no. 3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
all i can say go girl!..err can never tell with user names and all ;
MadameLupin chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was cute.

Robin probably has a communicator handy, since he hands them out like their candy.

Keep you the great work.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
*warms with the fluffy goodness only to realize it's summer and 29409280 degrees outside* Very cute :D Might have made an interesting story if it were to be continued.
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
A cute oneshot that dosen't take long to read and is about one of my favorite couples on my favorite cartoon... THANK YOU!
PirateXXQueen chapter 1 . 6/5/2007

thats was great!

I loved it! I really liked how Kid Flashed kissed Jinx! ]
Lusankya chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I rapidly went through the reviews and noticed the rude, inconsiderate, very stupid flamer that basically said nothing about why he or she didn't like your story. Well, listen to me, girl, because your story was very well written, very cute, short and sweet and, more importantly, fun to read! It was a very enjoyable little drabble that produced the effect wanted. ;) Continue to write, you're fun to read!